[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #4 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyclesport & SASeeding - a match made in hell. I'm starting in H, think I'll man the beer tent instead.

Chat to them at registration. They will change your seeding.

Did you enter the SS category specifically?

I did, but according to my 152 emails I'm in sub vet men. Will have to change that at registration too. How hard is this admin? Seriously! If we enter as SS, enter us as SS!

I did, but according to my 152 emails I'm in sub vet men. Will have to change that at registration too. How hard is this admin? Seriously! If we enter as SS, enter us as SS!

best thing is to double check at registration and clear up with the aunties sommer there and then. I havent even received my seeding mail yet...so who knows

Chat to them at registration. They will change your seeding.

We chat at registration every race. Somehow the MTN marathon results are recorded against the Buycycle kiddies race. Just wish they would sort it out.

Cyclesport & SASeeding - a match made in hell. I'm starting in H, think I'll man the beer tent instead.

holy crap thats bollocks...there is a problem..

Jip :unsure: :eek: :whistling: and counting

I sent them a mail herewith there reply :ph34r:

Hi

Apologies, our developers are busy fixing it.

regards

Carli

holy crap thats bollocks...there is a problem..

Mike, its like poeping against funder with them.....They might as well have a tophat with batches in them and you draw one.

Mike, its like poeping against funder with them.....They might as well have a tophat with batches in them and you draw one.

The ladies at registration are very kind and we chat, they compile a mail to SAS to fix it, cc me and give me a new sticker. However back at SAS offices not much is happening.

anyone have any idea how to transfer entries? Will pick up the entry I bought at FPC tomorrow, should be able to transfer?

Hi guys,

We apologize for the multiple seeding e-mails. Our IT guys are working on the problem and we hope to have it resolved speedily!

anyone have any idea how to transfer entries? Will pick up the entry I bought at FPC tomorrow, should be able to transfer?

Do it at FPC