Tim_Fair

just put your 29er into an easy gear and trundle up them slowly.....easy peasy

Hope you not running 2x10

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my granny gear...middle is standing, big blade is sitting.

A beeeeg mug of HTFU and a rusk and you're sorted.

Enjoy popping the cherry on your SS!!!

that would be silly...mad dash to lbs is then advised

Sooooo I'm silly? Did 3T on the 2x10.

Sooooo I'm silly? Did 3T on the 2x10.

and look at the state of you afterwardsdevil.gif

none of the climbs @3T were quite like going up the last rocky bit after the concrete strips

A beeeeg mug of HTFU and a rusk and you're sorted.

Enjoy popping the cherry on your SS!!!

Netso meneer....1xHTFU pilletjie...1xmega monster...2 x woolies doughnuts...catch me if you can haha

Not 2x10, rather 32x19.

32x18 here....damn I can't wait...my new green sticker is on the board already.

Stupid question, but it IF it rains tomorrow morning, how hard must it be raining before an event gets cancelled - IF bad weather is a factor at all. How rideable is VG when its raining? Its thundering this side .... and looks like we definitly getting more rain. Which is cool. Just curious....whistling.gif

Stupid question, but it IF it rains tomorrow morning, how hard must it be raining before an event gets cancelled - IF bad weather is a factor at all. How rideable is VG when its raining? Its thundering this side .... and looks like we definitly getting more rain. Which is cool. Just curious....whistling.gif

Won't be cancelled....ons gaan lekker in die modder speel hoor!

did the Rhino at VG just after the rain stopped ............very muddy and those wheels stick to the mud like magnets ( more resitance)

but I am sure if it rains while the race is on -----------it will be fun .........long Q'S and and

looking forward

as dit bliksem soek net n hoe boom en staan onder hom.

Did you ride the Believe race this year? We basically started in the middle of a thunder storm and the organisers just announced that if you start its at your own risk... I Don't think they will cancel for bad weather