Ergofit setup 'agents'?

Anybody know who does Ergofit setups in CT area other than Dr Swart and Renay Goustra?

I have done it at Dr Swart - both road and mtb. Very happy. Of late I have been getting some niggles and just wanted to dial it in again. Pretty sure the body's also changed a bit with... growing maturity (who me?!) (And yes, it's been a couple of years since they were done.

But Jeroen is usually booked way in advance - even way back then. I know Renay Goustra is also doing it, but also in the Southern Suburbs - which will entail me having to take half a day's leave for this.

Does anybody know of anybody doing this more towards the northern suburbs/Boland area? Or are those my only options?

Try CWC - apparently there's a woman there that is an agent.

Chris Willemse Cycles

Shop 12C, Willowbridge North

Carl Cronjé Drive

Bellville

Telephone: +27 (0)21 914 7528

The lady at CWC is Line Griffith's. She has done quite an impressive amount of fitments for the short time she has been doing it. She is also a qualified Biokinetisist.

If you can't get s booking with her then I would gladly assist.

Renay

Thanks Renay - the only reason I haven't contacted you yet is purely location, as mentioned above... (Getting to CWC is do-able by just leaving early one day, getting to southern suburb, half a day's leave...) Will send you an email shortly for some more info so we can decide on the best solution.

Ever since I got back on the mtb, some things just weren't quite right and have been contemplating it for a while now. Initially thought it was just adjustment from road bike, but still the same pains every ride points to something else.

SeaBee, I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. Let me know where you have your fit done and what you think. I'm also due for a fine-tune.

The lady at CWC is Line Griffith's. She has done quite an impressive amount of fitments for the short time she has been doing it. She is also a qualified Biokinetisist.

Renay

Small hijack. How did the Epic go?

Renay

Cheers for the info guys. My roadie setup has also been troubling me lately, and I have a new bike build going on - so I reckon it's time to get a re-fit. Something about my leg extension and fore/aft saddle positioning just doesn't feel quite right.

• 2 weeks later...

In the end I went to Renay - unfortunately could not work something out with Liné.

Some interesting changes, some quite counter-intuitive for the niggles I was having - but the feeling is so much more natural now, handling better... happy chappie! Really looking forward to see what will happen this weekend on some longer rides.

Been Ergofit fan before, now it's starting to become part of bike religion for me.

In the end I went to Renay - unfortunately could not work something out with Liné.

Some interesting changes, some quite counter-intuitive for the niggles I was having - but the feeling is so much more natural now, handling better... happy chappie! Really looking forward to see what will happen this weekend on some longer rides.

Been Ergofit fan before, now it's starting to become part of bike religion for me.

Cheers for the feedback - new bike almost built, so I'm def going to need some proper setup to make sure I'm positioned on it properly

I have also replaced some things on my bike and I think it is time for a refit. Can one recoomend a Ergofit agent in Pretoria/Centurion?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...