New Cycle lab store in Somerset west

fandacious

Popped down in the pouring rain this morning to go check it out. Very clean modern store. Super friendly staff. Had a long chat with Owen, and it looks like they've got some exciting things to come.

For one, I'm looking forward to the cycle lab group rides in the mornings...

please explain how to get there.. are they reffering to the circles AT the the mall parking areas or somwhere else? Can't think Heldergberg cycles to Chuufed with this hey

thanks Koukie

this is for sure an interesting development ! But I dont see the extra competition changing anything. Everything will be similarly priced. It is all going to come down to how much money you want to pay for service and who can deliver at that price.

Ah cool! I like their store in the city, better than the other stores in the CBD.

This should give HCW some stiff competition. But I'm not sure wether Somerset West can needs another high end store. The other stores will have to lift game to ensure a continued competitive advantage.

Next to yamaha helderberg, HCW must be pissed!

Bicycle store next to a motorcycle store (Yamaha even better) = WIN! :thumbup: William's Bike Shop will still get my business, unless they don't have an emergency part that I need.

best of all.... R35 for a wash and lube... I'll take my bike there everyday just for that...

And i'm very tempted to go watch the rest of the spring classics in their lounge area on their tv...

Ah cool! I like their store in the city, better than the other stores in the CBD.

This should give HCW some stiff competition. But I'm not sure wether Somerset West can needs another high end store. The other stores will have to lift game to ensure a continued competitive advantage.

We need service and if they can give it to us, we will support them.

I heard thats Owen Hannie's store? Don't know how true that is though?

Its true he said it to me himself today.

More stores mean more choice for us and shops have to up their game. Seeing as its Owen's store he has to keep up the rep of being an ex- pro and tv presenter. You have to wonder if alot of stores in Northern suburbs are going to lose some business from the mtbers in Somerset and Stellies. Wishing the new shop best of luck.