lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some of mine. Also a biiiiiig Simpsons fan.

Are those mini-figs from the set below, or individual?

post-1604-0-21110800-1437558397_thumb.png

Also have the Camper Van. Love that set!  :thumbup: 

Awesome! 

I tried Meccano again some years back. Started off as Xmas prezzies for the boys. But I got kinda bored of it. Guess Lego will always be my first and true toy love.

This made me laugh this morning!

attachicon.gifCKf0iI3UMAA_13f.jpg

Google Meccanoid....

Awesome!

I tried Meccano again some years back. Started off as Xmas prezzies for the boys. But I got kinda bored of it. Guess Lego will always be my first and true toy love.

CKf0iI3UMAA_13f.jpg

I have 2of the newer meccano sets, and I must admit I'm not impressed with the quality at all... far rather go for technix

Awesome!

CKf0iI3UMAA_13f.jpg

I have 2of the newer meccano sets, and I must admit I'm not impressed with the quality at all... far rather go for technix

Are those mini-figs from the set below, or individual?

attachicon.gif71006.png

Also have the Camper Van. Love that set!  :thumbup: 

They were bought individually. Stood in the shop feeling the packet for at least 10 minutes to make sure I was getting the right character. Obviously, this became increasingly difficult and frustrating as I needed less characters. Well, until one morning after breakfast, I popped into a Lego store to find out that they had the characters written on the packets! The set was completed that morning.  :whistling:

I really love the Camper Van, what an awesome build it was! (I did it three times)

Thinking about getting the Mini Cooper next. Anyone have it?

They were bought individually. Stood in the shop feeling the packet for at least 10 minutes to make sure I was getting the right character. Obviously, this became increasingly difficult and frustrating as I needed less characters. Well, until one morning after breakfast, I popped into a Lego store to find out that they had the characters written on the packets! The set was completed that morning.  :whistling:

I really love the Camper Van, what an awesome build it was! (I did it three times)

Thinking about getting the Mini Cooper next. Anyone have it?

Yes! I have the Cooper! Great build too! Posted it some pages back. Not as detailed as the Camper, but worth it.

edit: as good an excuse as any for a repost... :blush: 

post-1604-0-18615800-1437628884_thumb.png

Edited by Tumbleweed

Sometimes the coolest kits to build are the smaller, simpler ones. We kinda felt obliged to buy something when we were in Pop's yesterday after a bit of grocery shopping. Breandan and I had had an argument about whether our next big Lego purchase would be the Tumbler or the the Volvo - he's after the former, I'm keen on the latter. But we ended up getting two of the same small 3-in-1 Creator sets.

post-1604-0-47615400-1437625399_thumb.jpg

We should have got three, and made all three options, but, luckily, B's a good sport and he let me take his faster-looking train apart and let me build the carriage...

post-1604-0-94414900-1437625469_thumb.jpg

Breaking news...Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans have been replaced for the next Avengers film by two Benoni beefcakes... :thumbup:    

post-1604-0-82649600-1437625911_thumb.jpg

As, I posted some pages back, shopping with kids if you're a big kid yourself is dangerous... :blush:       

Edited by Tumbleweed

Guest notmyname

Here is some of mine. Also a biiiiiig Simpsons fan.

Deltas melted my eyeballs.

Guest notmyname

Deltas melted my eyeballs.

Dude. What pina is that?