lego

Wayne Potgieter

I was playing with some COGO "lego compatible" ripoffs at the Durban China City this weekend.

I was surprised with how close it felt to the real thing!

A hell its cheaaaap!

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing with some COGO "lego compatible" ripoffs at the Durban China City this weekend.

I was surprised with how close it felt to the real thing!

A hell its cheaaaap!

Stop it! Lego is matchless. :cursing:  

STOP TALKING STAR WARS LEGO!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!!!

Saw this fully built in the Toy Kingdom window. Bigger than I thought it'd be, and I wants it. 

post-3056-0-95155400-1449041284_thumb.png

I also wants this:

post-3056-0-83272200-1449041282_thumb.png

I have this at the moment. Lekker build, and reasonably sized too...

post-3056-0-14252600-1449041286_thumb.jpg

Oh, feckit. I want everything here and a whole lot more!

http://www.lego.com/en-us/starwars/products

PNA sell the Lego rip-offs too..

I noticed Toys R Us making space for Mega Bloks at the expense of Lego shelfspace    :cursing:

I noticed Toys R Us making space for Mega Bloks at the expense of Lego shelfspace :cursing:

Ja... toys r us really only caters for toddlers these days... oh and girls..pfft.. the boys section is either small or pathetic. . The only thing my kids like there is the animal planet collectable wildlife figurines.

Toy's R us tends to stock some of the lego stuff first. I know one of my city sets I got there and so far have not noticed it stocked elsewhere. But usually the pricing is expensive, takealot is cheapest. Either way this thread is killing willpower :/

Toy's R us tends to stock some of the lego stuff first. I know one of my city sets I got there and so far have not noticed it stocked elsewhere. But usually the pricing is expensive, takealot is cheapest. Either way this thread is killing willpower :/

Tell me about it...I have already texted my son to say i might be a little late picking him and his brother up today... :devil:

here is a website I came across that also sells Lego at reasonable prices:

www.blokker.co.za

Not a huge selection but a few nice sets in there.....and while saying that my credit card started to shiver :whistling: