Do you wear hi-vis clothing?

2wheelsgood

If not, why not?

I started wearing a yellow vest 6 months ago after a particularly close call - now feel a bit naked if I ride without it.

Bought a high visibility rain coat for my laptop bag which I slip over it.

As a motorist you will notice that it helps.

Not a vest perse, but I do keep a set of bright lights for commuting and my bag has a hi-vis strap that I put around it.

Yip.

http://www.weardirect.co.za/sites/weardirect.co.za/files/Vizi%20Shirt%20front%20400x400_0.jpg

or

http://www.firstascent.co.za/uploaded_images/products/med_eeCQSQC.jpg

Nope - I carry a backpack that hides whatever I wear, plus I have blinkies front and back. Actually, the front is on steady at the moment, not blinking ...

I like to wear my Bulls jersey when I visit Cape Town. Doesn't get more hi-vis than that...

Meh, with it being pink now, they just think you're another local, effeminate male...

I like to wear my Bulls jersey when I visit Cape Town. Doesn't get more hi-vis than that...

Nice target substitute with no collateral damage...

:lol: :lol: - Very Good.!

Yeah, when I run or ride or ride my motorbike I wear Hi Vis clothing.

Meh, with it being pink now, they just think you're another local, effeminate male...

:w00t: :clap:

I have been wondering why companies like assos and castelli don't make their shells and jackets in hi-vis yellow as well.

:D