OR AM I JUST BEING STUPID ???

J0KER

It is a rude awakening going from gears to SS ... hope your legs can handle the transition, but fear not they should adjust quickly .... if not the beer will help on the day.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been riding singlespeed for veeeeeeeeery long and its always been my preferred drivetrain option :) !

The invention of the century - if you jump off your mtb and chug a beer poste haste you get to take a short cut in the course - generally they save you time initially but end up costing loads of time due to crashes and poor muscle co-ordination.

Everybody I know take the short cut anyway...

:D

Have they ever had someone dress up like a Total dickface ?? I might go as one of our political leaders !!

Think there are going to be a few lycra clad weekend worriers hopelessly out of depth.. :devil: at the SSWC.

Yeah, me is going forra da dop.

Have they ever had someone dress up like a Total dickface ?? I might go as one of our political leaders !!

I am going as a raging alcoholic liberalist with a furious passion for gay pride in a rainbow suit with a pink boa.

I am going as a raging alcoholic liberalist with a furious passion for gay pride in a rainbow suit with a pink boa.

Subtle. I like it.

Define ~"stand a chance"....

At what?

Best outfit?

Biggest tat?

Most beers consumed?

Wildest hair?

Pinkest boa?

......"stand a chance?"

I'm gonna need some help with my outfit ;)

This should be the theme song for the event, and some outfit choices here :thumbup:

@Drongo, TNT and HeMan, you chaps are on a roll tonight :clap: