Silverback Range

BigD

I believe that Dingo's got one in yesterday. If it's yours, let us know how it goes.

WHAT??? And they don't call? Will phone Shaun right now. Thanks for the heads-up!

EDIT: Yep, both have arrived (mine and a friend's) :clap: Dingo's is just waiting for our Nobby Nics that will only be available next week. Anyone in Potch wanting to see a Storm 1.0 in the flesh (so to speak), the will be in the shop until next week. ;)

Edited by Delilah

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be a stupid question, but those white Stans on the Storm 1 are real,not fake rims? The font looks funny?

Same with the tyres, its not Maxxis Lust USt, just normal, heavy cheap Maxxis 29er tyres

Stans are normal stans just white.

And 99% of any new bike will not come out with LUST tyres, they all come out with the foldable Maxxis. And the foldable maxxis are a lot lighter than the LUST versions due to "thinner sidewalls" that said ive been running my stock maxxis "non lust" tyres as tubless for the last couple of months so far not a single sidewall cut. So they hold up quite ok.

Surely that's not so bad? Function over form I say...

and?

No problems with Stan's wheels, ride them on my 26er (in black) The white is just not my cup of tea,I think they are very 90's, that's all.... Overall the bike is a very good value for money package... As mentioned in my first post, the polished silver looks like Ti.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a great contact if you looking to get a Vida, let me know. he's prices are unbeatable

Hi

I was reading through the Silverback pages on the forum and I saw that you've got a contact for the Vida 29er. I'm looking for either the Vida2 or 3 depending on the price difference. Can you maybe pm me with details of your contact please.

Bennie

Hi

I was reading through the Silverback pages on the forum and I saw that you've got a contact for the Vida 29er. I'm looking for either the Vida2 or 3 depending on the price difference. Can you maybe pm me with details of your contact please.

Bennie

PM'd