Slow & unfit - Benoni

funcruiser

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to have to give the ride a skip. Need to spend some time at work unfortunately.

Sorry I couldn't make it! hope it was a good ride. 'i went to do the 'thaba toughee. Quite a ride!

Next time. :thumbup:

Awesome ride today, 30 odd people kicking up dust in the mine dumps. Thanks Tumbleweed for organising and Paul and Ian from Procyles for showing us the way....

Awesome ride today, 30 odd people kicking up dust in the mine dumps. Thanks Tumbleweed for organising and Paul and Ian from Procyles for showing us the way....

I agree...thanx guys. Was great fun.

I agree...thanx guys. Was great fun.

Hey Rich, it was an awesome morning! Thanks, mate.

doppelganger, great having you there. What bike were you on?

Dandee, hope Thaba was good. See you on the next one.

Dustin Dog, nice meeting you!

Hey Tumbleweed nice meeting you and the Pro Cycles guys, what a lekker ride. Must do it again. All the Springs Wheelers enjoyed themselves and say thanks for sharing your trails with them. :thumbup:

post-3971-0-22043000-1338786427.jpg

post-3971-0-57298500-1338786446.jpg

Hey Tumbleweed nice meeting you and the Pro Cycles guys, what a lekker ride. Must do it again. All the Springs Wheelers enjoyed themselves and say thanks for sharing your trails with them. :thumbup:

Any time! You are a great bunch. Thinking of a follow-up ride in about a month. :thumbup:

Hey TW - thanks for the ride, enjoyed it greatly... heal up soon mate.

Thanks, mate. Great to see you out there! :thumbup: Off the bike for two weeks. :angry:

Thanks, mate. Great to see you out there! :thumbup: Off the bike for two weeks. :angry:

Dude - to say you were looking uncomfortable doesn't quite cut it!! This may be a good thing! :)

Dude - to say you were looking uncomfortable doesn't quite cut it!! This may be a good thing! :)

Gives new meaning to "tearing a new one" :eek:

I am also completely at a loss of words.

You meet a nice guy on a forum, become totally smitten by his incredibly infectious personality and want to meet with him just to say thanks and he drops a bomb that has me totally baffled.

Here I was thinking that TheHub was a popularity contest, man I was far off the mark.

Alas, when is the next ride chaps ?

Hopefully I can make it, haven't been riding in Benoni for ages.

I have un approved a few comments. Mostly to prevent distraction from this thread. Also Admin will have to look into the original report.

I have un approved a few comments. Mostly to prevent distraction from this thread. Also Admin will have to look into the original report.

Yes you have, in my last post I was inquiring about the ride itself.