Sportsmans Warehouse

DylanFH

OMG! Not only the biggest retailer in the southern hemisphere but also 7 pages of drivel on the hub with photos of shoes no one on the hub has ever seen at prices we can all better with little or no effort. WOW

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm SWH first accent shorts R499

C-lab = R449

CWC = R425 (free shipping over R500 so I can get more goodies and still pay the same as SWH)

I also see Diskem/Hammer have back tracked in their price. Dec Hammer 32 servings R479 Jan - to beginning May now R509, end of May same store R489..............

Mmmm SWH first accent shorts R499

C-lab = R449

CWC = R425 (free shipping over R500 so I can get more goodies and still pay the same as SWH)

I also see Diskem/Hammer have back tracked in their price. Dec Hammer 32 servings R479 Jan - to beginning May now R509, end of May same store R489..............

Like I said, they need to get their pricing right. A massive chain like this and they still expect you to pay more. They will catch the uninformed :thumbdown:

I was there on Friday for some shorts. Got good service, not sure of the price comparison, but the service was very good. I'm glad we're getting some more retailers into cycling the fold here (in Fourways).

For a quick in and out in Fourways, we only really have Cajee's and Cycle Lab. So for the day to day stuff, I hope SW keeps it going and comes to the party.

Big up for trying, hope it works.

BTW, everyone was wearing black Livestrong T's...

Edited by Jigghead

yeah its something i have to work on and do competitive pricing. its exactly the same as buying milk from spar or pick n pay, the 2 shops sell exactly the same milk, but priced differently? you guys can do individual pricing on certain items, and we will be cheaper on some and more expensive on others. its unfortunately how the world is run. but it is something i am woring on and you guys can expect the same prices or cheaper in the month or so to come. we also do price matching in store, so if you find things cheaper somewhere else, i can match to 15 percent lower. just thought you should know. obviously it cant be to a sale price, has to be there normal pricing.

ha ha yes, we currently running a promotion on livestrong exercise equipment, Treadmills, indoor training bikes and elliptical machines, but the only way forward is on a bike, in the bush with nothing but single track and the birds chirping, oh yeah

OMG! Not only the biggest retailer in the southern hemisphere but also 7 pages of drivel on the hub with photos of shoes no one on the hub has ever seen at prices we can all better with little or no effort. WOW

And thanks for your comments, this is exactly why i have joined and asked.im not looking for the good feedback, thats obviously an area we just need to maintain, im looking for the critics, so they can say what the problems are or where we can improve and i can work on that. so thank you

And thanks for your comments, this is exactly why i have joined and asked.im not looking for the good feedback, thats obviously an area we just need to maintain, im looking for the critics, so they can say what the problems are or where we can improve and i can work on that. so thank you

And if they have nothing constructive to add then just ignore them. Hats off to you im sure with your attitude you can only win :thumbup:

Relax, the stores in Jhb.

Take 2 and call tomorrow

post-7-0-26519800-1338277718.gif

For those of you in johannesburg area that havent already, go check out my sportsmans warehouse criterium thread under events.

chow

ha ha na not blazed just really pissed lol. was a 21st. sheesh.

No worries its all good in africa :lol:

:thumbdown: