DylanFH

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

Awesome pictures, shop looking Good!!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys this is outside the Pick n Pay at Fourways Crossing. Get on down and come see our display. We have 16 MTBikes and 4 road, as well as ladies and gents kit from First Ascent, Cape Storm and Free sport. Im there until next week sunday so stop in and say hi.

cheers all

Hey guys this is outside the Pick n Pay at Fourways Crossing. Get on down and come see our display. We have 16 MTBikes and 4 road, as well as ladies and gents kit from First Ascent, Cape Storm and Free sport. Im there until next week sunday so stop in and say hi.

cheers all

Those guys obviously haven't been riding much, no suntans.

Hey Dylan, is your leg wet yet?

Well in that case yeah it is full of piss. Been getting great feedback and the guys that have come into the shop from this thread, have said they are impressed, didnt expect this kind of change, so yeah all good so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys the time has come. Next weekend, Saturday 30th June we will have our official opening of our brand new Cycling store. If you have not had the chance to see it yet please come by and have a look, some great specials and a store like you have never seen. I will be there all day and any comments negative or positive is most welcome. Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy this new shop as much as what i have enjoyed every part of building and merchandising it.

peace.

We have First Ascent, Cape Storm, Craft and our house brands Free Sport and OTG.

Shoes, we have Giro, First Ascent, Shimano, Serfas and Olympic

Hi every one,

just to let you all know that along with our cycling store opening this weekend, our whole shop is having a relaunch. pop on down, we have many suppliers in store with lots of promos and give aways. see you all on Saturday.

Hi every one,

just to let you all know that along with our cycling store opening this weekend, our whole shop is having a relaunch. pop on down, we have many suppliers in store with lots of promos and give aways. see you all on Saturday.

Cool. I will make a plan to check it out.

Hi every one,

where ?

Hi every one,

Give us a sneak peak of the specials please