Wheels or Fork

MariusC

I take it you missed the tongue in cheek smilie?

I got it ... just hoped everyone else did .... no beef.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just be interested, just need to pass it with my other half and let you know. can you gooi some pics?

Will gooi some soon soon. Got caught up doing some baby preparation this eve, so wasn't able to measure steerer...

whats the difference between cptmayham's 2011 REBA RLT Dual Air and a FOX 32 F100 RL

Will gooi some soon soon. Got caught up doing some baby preparation this eve, so wasn't able to measure steerer...

Not a problem I'm in no rush

32 RL just has rebound adjustment.

The RLT (Reba) has Rebound, compression & a "gate" that can control high speed compression if you tune it correctly. FAR more adjustable than the foxie.

32 RL just has rebound adjustment.

The RLT (Reba) has Rebound, compression & a "gate" that can control high speed compression if you tune it correctly. FAR more adjustable than the foxie.

thanx, will the Reba work with my QR or just thru axle?

• 2 weeks later...

When you say AM I take it you mean All Mountain? Yeah?

Yes I mean All Mountain. Looks Real Epic and I also want a piece of the action. Looking at the Morewood sukuma

Neither your bike or that fork can do AM. Not being nasty...that's just the way it is. If you're looking to sell your bike and get a Sukuma (pictured below) then that's a whole new ball game. But then that fork won't do either. Least travel you'll want on a Sukuma will be 140mm, but 150mm will be "better"

[Not Pictured]

Crow I know very well my bike can't be an am, I think I didn't explain well. I want to buy a Sakuma. But I want to make my old bike an SS and that is why I asked about the shock that's for sale

Aaaahhhh. Get it now. For R800 I'd go for it. As long as it's in good working condition. It will be miles ahead of you current fork.

Aaaahhhh. Get it now. For R800 I'd go for it. As long as it's in good working condition. It will be miles ahead of you current fork.

Cool glad that we are on the same page :thumbup: