Carbon bike for R25 000?

Barkie

Why your suntour not letting you down yet?

Kashima.... butter.... smooth.... FiT....Factory...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks pretty totally overpriced, Everyone i know that has the kashima rp23's say they are stunning, but the front shocks nobody i know are happy with them. Apparently totally horrible till broken in then they are OK according to them, but nothing as advertised or as they expected, ill stick to my RS half the price twice the value and same performance, just not as pimped.

looks pretty totally overpriced, Everyone i know that has the kashima rp23's say they are stunning, but the front shocks nobody i know are happy with them. Apparently totally horrible till broken in then they are OK according to them, but nothing as advertised or as they expected, ill stick to my RS half the price twice the value and same performance, just not as pimped.

I'm sure my wife is at-least twice the price for same value and performance as most ladies, I wasn't very happy with her until I got her broken in, but according to me she is stunning.... i'll stick to her, and my fox factory.... :whistling: (for now)....

Edited by TheV

I'm sure my wife is at-least twice the price for same value and performance as most ladies, I wasn't very happy with her until I got her broken in, and according to me she is stunning....

Bad metaphor lol i realized my biological dispensing unit was overpriced and under performed so i got rid of her. :D Now i can get a domestic 7 days a week, hookers 5 days a week, my house has never been cleaner, sexlife never been better and my wallet is still nice and fat at the end of the month.

Edited by covie

Bad metaphor lol i realized my biological dispensing unit was overpriced and under performed so i got rid of her. :D Now i can get a domestic 7 days a week, hookers 5 days a week, my house has never been cleaner, sexlife never been better and my wallet is still nice and fat at the end of the month.

That's not something i'd brag about - when was the last time you were tested for an std Covie :ph34r:

monthly i am B+ so i donate blood every month, dont crash and take my blood might not have the desired affect :P

Mayhem im disapointed in your Reba RLT Ti, solo air? im going to sit in a corner and cry now. BTW guess what i stuck on my bike this week :D

ROFL. 2013 is all Solo Air. Apparently it improves over solo air in various areas, none of which I'm qualified to comment on.

But then, I have a 2011 RLT Dual Air for sale. Offers over 2.5k. Going for a Revelation U Turn Dual Air (120/150mm) for the Hardtail.

Yes, that's right... Carry on crying.

That's not something i'd brag about - when was the last time you were tested for an std Covie :ph34r:

He doesn't say whether the hookers are of the "corner" variety, or the "Number 2" variety...

ROFL. 2013 is all Solo Air. Apparently it improves over solo air in various areas, none of which I'm qualified to comment on.

But then, I have a 2011 RLT Dual Air for sale. Offers over 2.5k. Going for a Revelation U Turn Dual Air (120/150mm) for the Hardtail.

Yes, that's right... Carry on crying.

Nah that makes me a happy boy, if i could get my hands on the custom revelation made for the Rocky Elements i would have put that on, second on the list was the reba rlt ti.

I have my eyes on a 2010 Rev U turn Dual Air. Brand spanking. 3k plus VAT. Selling my REBA for that.

You could always sell your first born :whistling: