Specialized TEST THE BEST!!!!!

Mr. Nature

The guys from specialized, are staying at Mankele this weekend. :clap: They have brought with them, 30 of the best Specialized bikes & you are welcome to test these amazing bikes.

Saturday, 2 June 2012: 9:30 – 15:30 :excl:

Sunday 3, June 2012: 9:30 – 15:30 :excl:

Fanie & Harry, will assist you with your bike setup. They have set out a course, for you test the Best/Beast!!

This is an great opportunity, to try out the world’s top bikes. :nuke: :eek: :w00t: :drool:

Hey Harry, I never said goodbye on the road climb near your house the last time I saw you. Sorry bud.

See you when I get back from the ships. Prob in Oct for Wine2Whales.

Enjoy Mankele. :blush:

Fanie & Harry are the most awesome guys!!

They helped me out big time at Sani this year when I had an Avid brake problem - they didn't have to help, but went out of their way for me...

All because I was riding the most awesome SWorks HT :) (They look after their own)

The bikes that they have with them are brilliant - well worth a visit. The ones with the new seat posts are also pretty rad...

Fanie & Harry are the most awesome guys!!

They helped me out big time at Sani this year when I had an Avid brake problem - they didn't have to help, but went out of their way for me...

All because I was riding the most awesome SWorks HT :) (They look after their own)

The bikes that they have with them are brilliant - well worth a visit. The ones with the new seat posts are also pretty rad...

Yip, really good okes, with great riding skills too.

I thought (rumour) that Specialized was specailized for women (a girly bike), but not any more. Brilliant bikes.

Did some of the Avalanche routes at Mankele with Harry & Fanie yesterday on the Stumpjumper 29er. What a bike!! Rolls like a 29er but reacts like 26er. :thumbup:

Where can I get hold of the guys.I have no luck with Specializd dealers to get prices.Maybe Harry and Fanie can help

Bold Topic - everyone has their opinion I guess

Yup. Spez not bad, but if you think that it's "the best" out there, then you opviously haven't ridden anything made by, er... Intense, Morewood, Santa Cruz, Titus, Ibis, Rocky Mountain, Trek, Yeti etc etc etc.... ;)

Yup. Spez not bad, but if you think that it's "the best" out there, then you opviously haven't ridden anything made by, er... Intense, Morewood, Santa Cruz, Titus, Ibis, Rocky Mountain, Trek, Yeti etc etc etc.... ;)

There fixed it :whistling:

Who would argue with Vinnydabutcher anyway :whistling: I was going to say the same.

I must say, My Santa Cruz Blur is my baby!!!!, but I was refering to the 29er division.

I think you missed this in the comment field

The guys from specialized, are staying at Mankele this weekend. :clap: They have brought with them, 30 of the best Specialized bikes & you are welcome to test these amazing bikes.

Where can I get hold of the guys.I have no luck with Specializd dealers to get prices.Maybe Harry and Fanie can help

+1 on their info, Dunkeld and West Rand Cycles have given good pricing, but it's all about shopping for the right price ey?

I'm looking for pimp pricing on a set of shoes please :whistling:

Whats the point of having a demo/test day when they don't have stock and wont have for the next 3 months? :unsure:

One thing Spez is brilliant at is their marketing presence...

And ASG does a very good job as well.