[Event] Vori-Berg MTB Series # 3

Team SL

Event Name: Vori-Berg MTB Series # 3
When: 9 June 2012
Where: Lemlou Security Grounds, Gauteng
Category: MTB

The 3rd Vori-Berg MTB race is taking place this saturday 9th June.

All race information and entries can be done on www.waterpoint.co.za

Look forward to seeing you all here again for a fabulous race on the foothills of the Magalies Berg.

Cheers

Clive

Go to Event Page

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted my event early this morning,

No views yet, did i do something wrong that there are no intrested parties looking for a race this weekend :mellow:

Clive have you guys sorted the online entry process yet? Last time I tried it was seriously frustrating and I have avoided this since then.

Clive have you guys sorted the online entry process yet? Last time I tried it was seriously frustrating and I have avoided this since then.

RR,

My entries are processed by the same team that handle race entries for the Nissan Trailseeker and MTN events they present.

Pieter (swartpiet on the hub) is constantly looking at sorting out problems as they occur.

So far it as been rather smooth with a few hickups.

If you cant get it sordted dont dispair as i always accept late entries on the day.

Hope to see you here again

Cheers

Clive

How much climbing will we do on the 60km route?

Hi,

Total climbing on the 60km route is around 700m, the 30km route is a one lap race so that should be 350m

Team SL, if I come through it will be on a single-speed so i definitely need some sort of race profile to be able to choose a gear. Any ideas?

Team SL, if I come through it will be on a single-speed so i definitely need some sort of race profile to be able to choose a gear. Any ideas?

Take a look one post back,

I know there are ss guys that race and they are on the hub, possibly they can share some advice on there race for you

I've raced the 30km twice on SS. Both times have been within 5 minutes of my time on my geared bike. I would suggest that you gear for a flat race. There is one big climb at the start of the race, but if you gear for the climb, you will spin out on the rest of the route. My gear was a 32x19 on a 29r rigid.

When do online entries close?

Online entries for 2012 Vori-Berg MTB Series #3 on 09 June 2012 Entries Closing Date 2012-06-07 23:59:00 Event capacity 500 Current entries 82

If you are registered on eventry.co.za, please login to continue.

If you are not registered, please create a new account

?