Cyclist killed in front of his Son.

Big H*

Thought for the day-"In order order to understand any situation you need to be in one"-alot of people talk about apartheid like expects. a lot talk about affirmative action like they designed it. whether you are for or against,you expirienced crime against you or your family. put your self in shoes of someone who lost a father at the age of 10. what would you like to teach him? that hate all blacks couze one killled your father or trust in the Lord as he is the giver of life?and no matter what anyone says or does it's how you react and what you become that makes another 10year old without a father want to become like.black or white there are 10year olds alike and they all grow up to be men like us immagine if all black 10 year olds in 1980 who lost their parents or family because of apartheid where to fataly hate the opressor,they would be 32 year olds murder weapons ruling our country. this is what hate does it destroys passion builds,let's all be passionate about our country and fight the real enermy "crime"

So tell me, what does it feel like to lose a parent at such a tender age.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So they killed because they are black or they killed because their victim was white?

Or both?

You forgot to take your eyes out of the saddle bag

Thought for the day-"In order order to understand any situation you need to be in one"-alot of people talk about apartheid like expects. a lot talk about affirmative action like they designed it. whether you are for or against,you expirienced crime against you or your family. put your self in shoes of someone who lost a father at the age of 10. what would you like to teach him? that hate all blacks couze one killled your father or trust in the Lord as he is the giver of life?and no matter what anyone says or does it's how you react and what you become that makes another 10year old without a father want to become like.black or white there are 10year olds alike and they all grow up to be men like us immagine if all black 10 year olds in 1980 who lost their parents or family because of apartheid where to fataly hate the opressor,they would be 32 year olds murder weapons ruling our country. this is what hate does it destroys passion builds,let's all be passionate about our country and fight the real enermy "crime"

Stopped reading at "expirienced", get a spell check please.

Tons of comments but the bottom line for me is this.OUR COUNTRY IS GOING OR HAS GONE TO THE DOGS I personally dont want to live like this anymore,living in fear for my children,wife,family and friends everytime we leave our homes or even while we are locked inside them.It will not get better so we need to make provision to move on and find a place of safety,this will mean sacrife but if it means safety then so be it.SAD BUT TRUE

Stopped reading at "expirienced", get a spell check please.

point made thanks!

on this serious issue you criticize on a spelling mistake,is that all you can respond to?is that all you can think of ?this is why we have endles futile debates couze it's people like you that contrubute nothing to issues of this country.

Tons of comments but the bottom line for me is this.OUR COUNTRY IS GOING OR HAS GONE TO THE DOGS I personally dont want to live like this anymore,living in fear for my children,wife,family and friends everytime we leave our homes or even while we are locked inside them.It will not get better so we need to make provision to move on and find a place of safety,this will mean sacrife but if it means safety then so be it.SAD BUT TRUE

+1

point made thanks!

on this serious issue you criticize on a spelling mistake,is that all you can respond to?is that all you can think of ?this is why we have endles futile debates couze it's people like you that contrubute nothing to issues of this country.

Mate, to be honest, your spelling is atrocious.

Bruwer Smit will be buried today at Bergsig Reformed Church in Mountain View.

I heard that some of his colleagues have bought Jean-dre a new bicycle.

Bruwer Smit will be buried today at Bergsig Reformed Church in Mountain View.

I heard that some of his colleagues have bought Jean-dre a new bicycle.

thougths with friends and family today - esp Jean-dre. Lets hope he has wise people around him who will give him the support and help needed to heal.