Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Hahahaha, what planet are you from, the one where all talk = action, my guess, the Hub gods, first in this order, Sagan is going to be looking for his sphincter halfway through the first out of cat climb, Nibs will follow by looking for his appendix halfway up La Toussuire.

I am from planet Liquigas Cannondale, yoh.

:clap:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas for president"Heart of a Lion"

True that. He races with his heart. That was his undoing last year. He needs to race with his head.

It was a cool move.

Hope he has some matches for another day.

I so hope he gets a podium spot.

:clap:

I'm holding thumbs for him that he can at least get a stage win. But he must stop dilly dallieng around and attack good and proper. Having a stab on a descend is not gonna cut it.

Edited by Wannabe

1. Fabian cancellara@f_cancellara
    Goodbye #TDF12. I am not only bike rider.i am a husband as well.My family needs me to be close for the pregnat and to assist.

So what is your thoughts on today's stage? A breakaway win? Will sagan or Goss actually try to get to the sprint spot in the front group or will they just try to survive the stage? Will we see some guys outside the time limit today?

Will one of the Sky boys attack before any of the podium condenders try to do so, or just sit there again and wait? Will we see some spectacular crashes on the descents? Will we hear the commentators mention the incredible downhill riding skills of some of the guys due to their mtb background or hear about someone turning himself inside out? Is the Pope Catholic?

Can't wait, this is the stage for make or break! Perhaps this is the stage that Frank will mark as the one to save his tour.

Edited by KnobbyMech

Goodbye #TDF12. I am not only bike rider.i am a husband as well.My family needs me to be close for the pregnat and to assist.

Lordy. Even worse English than the fake sagan...

So what is your thoughts on today's stage? A breakaway win? Will sagan or Goss actually try to get to the sprint spot in the front group or will they just try to survive the stage?

They will have to do more than survive.

Lordy. Even worse English than the fake sagan...

Phil and Paul call it Fabianese

So new pro-tour rules: No hanky-panky in October allowed.

So what is your thoughts on today's stage? A breakaway win? Will sagan or Goss actually try to get to the sprint spot in the front group or will they just try to survive the stage? Will we see some guys outside the time limit today?

Will one of the Sky boys attack before any of the podium condenders try to do so, or just sit there again and wait? Will we see some spectacular crashes on the descents? Will we hear the commentators mention the incredible downhill riding skills of some of the guys due to their mtb background or hear about someone turning himself inside out? Is the Pope Catholic?

Can't wait, this is the stage for make or break! Perhaps this is the stage that Frank will mark as the one to save his tour.

Not a chance that such a big group will go.. Yesterday was made possible because the first 70 km was flat and they could build up a lead. today there is 14km before the first beistmeister Climb..