Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Interesting comparison between Sagan and Hagen.

Sagan turned down more money to stay with liquigas.

You have to ask yourself, somewhere along your cycling career.

Would I rather be exploited and thrown aside like a used condom for the sake of one maybe two great seasons of wins, or would I rather secure my financial future and perhaps later on move on to greener pastures ?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, sprint finishes for the next 3 days until the mountains over the weekend.

Cav vs Greipel vs Farrar vs Petacchi, etc.

The GC dudes will just wanna keep it safe.

Impressive to see how BMC is way upfront keeping Cadel out of trouble.

Must admit that the final 10km stretches to the finish have been wild this year!

Thats for sure - normally I can`t wait for the mountains and just sort of watch the opening week with mild interest but this year so far its been great !!

In fact, sprint finishes for the next 3 days until the mountains over the weekend.

Cav vs Greipel vs Farrar vs Petacchi, etc.

The GC dudes will just wanna keep it safe.

Impressive to see how BMC is way upfront keeping Cadel out of trouble.

Must admit that the final 10km stretches to the finish have been wild this year!

I don't think they are trying to keep him out of trouble, he he's carrying the number 1 "plate" and are doing what every team before them has done, and that's to send a message that we are here to win.

In short, we are boss, and you better know this.

IMHO.

For the first time in many years I am not bothering to follow closely ..... I'd rather be out riding my bike :)

I do watch when it's on and I'm near a TV, anyway we won't know for a month or longer after the finish if the winner is really the winner anyway ;)

For the first time in many years I am not bothering to follow closely ..... I'd rather be out riding my bike :)

I do watch when it's on and I'm near a TV, anyway we won't know for a month or longer after the finish if the winner is really the winner anyway ;)

Anything more interesting to contribute :P

I do both, indoor trainer while watching :P

I'm on garden duty atm so watching, and riding, PVR is a nice little friend atm.

G

Interesting comparison between Sagan and Hagen. Sagan turned down more money to stay with liquigas.

Apparently, he signed a 3 year deal with Liquigas which included signing up his younger brother.

I don't think they are trying to keep him out of trouble, he he's carrying the number 1 "plate" and are doing what every team before them has done, and that's to send a message that we are here to win. In short, we are boss, and you better know this. IMHO.

Yeah, makes sense.

And I think staying ahead instead of losing time behind a crash scene is also a tactic.

Probably because no other pro team rides Cannondale's

I like your comment.

:P

Apparently, he signed a 3 year deal with Liquigas which included signing up his younger brother.

I wonder what Leaky Gas are thinking now about pulling their sponsership of the team? It certainly makes the team managements task of finding a new sponser a great deal easier.

Wat soek jy hier :clap:

Lees maar wat die 'ekspets' skryf, ek is net 'n 'ubber so weet nie juis veel van 'road race' tactics nen so aan nie ;) - onthou as jy nie al pro 'gecycle' het nie mag jy mos nie eintlik comment nie :whistling: