Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another climber out of the tour. Going to be a lonely place up in the mountains. A select group indeed. Poor guy was knocked out. Had to lift his legs to get blood flowing to his head to wake him up. Looks like a brocken collar bone. No defending his gold medal.

Edited by exclusive

Adam Hansen, Lotto Belisol tweets:

I have a bet with @AndreGreipel. If Sagans win 2day I must ride a lap in Paris wearing boardshorts & flipflops. If Sagan loses, Andre must.

Getting back to that Wiggins is so arrogant BS, "It’s a tough day but the climbs aren’t really that hard. It’s not a full on mountain day, so I don’t know what to expect. You just take what comes on the road really. As I’ve said in the past, I’m not trying to think too much anymore, you can think too much about these things. We’ll just see how it pans out on the road."

Are you okes retarded? Go find a few Lance quotes from his time leading the Tour, and compare. FFS!

Getting back to that Wiggins is so arrogant BS, "It’s a tough day but the climbs aren’t really that hard. It’s not a full on mountain day, so I don’t know what to expect. You just take what comes on the road really. As I’ve said in the past, I’m not trying to think too much anymore, you can think too much about these things. We’ll just see how it pans out on the road."

Are you okes retarded? Go find a few Lance quotes from his time leading the Tour, and compare. FFS!

I never thought I'd see this day... but I agree entirely with TNT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I never thought I'd see this day... but I agree entirely with TNT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Only because he still needs a few beers :whistling:

Funny. True:

How does a pro cyclist view the Tour? 

Here is Adam Hansen's take on things:

Wakeup➜Eat➜Go2start➜Start Race➜Feel massive amounts of pain➜Repeat last step➜Finish➜Hotel➜Massage➜Eat➜Worry about 2morrow➜Sleep➜Repeat X 21

:thumbup: That's an insightful comment there Punch. Would never have thought that had I not been told.

:thumbup: That's an insightful comment there Punch. Would never have thought that had I not been told.

Please use sarcasm font in future.

Sagan wants a 4th win today...

Hey, genius, are you watching a different game?

Looks like that was it for Peter Sagan. He has just dropped off the back of the field.

Sagan's legs turn into lead.

Drops back...

:-(

Still in good control of Green. :-)

Hey, genius, are you watching a different game?

Looks like that was it for Peter Sagan. He has just dropped off the back of the field.

Yeah, save those pins.

Two more weeks to defend green.