Trail Etiquette

Dogfish

Yeah ive posted this before, the guy who got bliksemed had the right etiquette, he asked the guy in front on plenty of occasions if he can have track, and he asked nicely, you will notice there are multiple run off areas where the slower guy could have let him pass without even breaking his speed. So the guy in front was guilty and actually got sentenced eventually.

However I havent come accross anyone that doesnt give me track, most people get nervous when a faster rider is behind them and then they pull over. The guy in front here is just a complete ********. And i think if there really was a case like this i would simply stop for 2 minutes and then start again. Nobody is going to die if he/she has to stop.

Yeah ive posted this before, the guy who got bliksemed had the right etiquette, he asked the guy in front on plenty of occasions if he can have track, and he asked nicely, you will notice there are multiple run off areas where the slower guy could have let him pass without even breaking his speed. So the guy in front was guilty and actually got sentenced eventually.

However I havent come accross anyone that doesnt give me track, most people get nervous when a faster rider is behind them and then they pull over. The guy in front here is just a complete ********. And i think if there really was a case like this i would simply stop for 2 minutes and then start again. Nobody is going to die if he/she has to stop.

He also got arrested later, the NZ cops tracked him down. He gave himself up because they managed to track him down, he still the audacity to make a douchebag statement of the media being at fault.

Knob wasn't sorry, he was just sorry he got caught.

..... And i think if there really was a case like this i would simply stop for 2 minutes and then start again. Nobody is going to die if he/she has to stop.

exactly what I was thinking. Just hold up and let the twat move further down the run.

And there I was thinking that the single track looked first class albeit pretty scary at times. A NZ holiday seems like a must - skiing, MTB'ing, sauvignon blanc and natural beauty.

If you want douchbags not yielding track, try trail running, for some reason, it seems to be a legitimate running tactic to hold up faster runners on single track.