Frosty

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would you want to have crash out?

:whistling:

Dont want anyone to crash out, I was refering to Ryder Hesjedal in my post who crashed, hurt his hip but managed to finish stage 6. Next day he could not start due to injuries suffered on Stg 6. If he did not finish stage 6 i would have been allowed to use my super sub Froome, but cause he finished stg 6 cannot....

Subsitutes?

Rant on

WTFlip is this place coming to, next thing people will want reserve teams!!

Its cycling and TDF FFS... the game should be just like the real thing not some play station type thingy that allows you to restart after you got blatted by some other geek...

Rant off

Dont want anyone to crash out, I was refering to Ryder Hesjedal in my post who crashed, hurt his hip but managed to finish stage 6. Next day he could not start due to injuries suffered on Stg 6. If he did not finish stage 6 i would have been allowed to use my super sub Froome, but cause he finished stg 6 cannot....

Swatch make a watch called "Irony"

The Verve sang a song called "Bitter Sweet Symphony"

Nothing serious, made me smile when I read through all the comments about substitutes.

Swatch make a watch called "Irony"

The Verve sang a song called "Bitter Sweet Symphony"

Nothing serious, made me smile when I read through all the comments about substitutes.

Old American proverb:

"If you can't lick 'em, 'join 'em"

Shame, that hip injury is quite serious.

The big boys come out to play today. Interesting comments last night on Supercycling. Wiggo has bben in yellow so many times this year. Yes his form is good but what will it be in a weeks time going into final TT. Can Froome possibly be more rested prior to TdF that he will be in better shape in last week and possibly take over the lead in team and do a better TT. Thought anyone?

Edited by Super Mario

The big boys come out to play today. Interesting comments last night on Supercycling. Wiggo has bben in yellow so many times this year. Yes his form is good but what will it be in a weeks time going into final TT. Can Froome possibly be more rested prior to TdF that he will be in better shape in last week and possibly take over the lead in team and do a better TT. Thought anyone?

I think Froome is going to kill himself for Wiggins on the way up to a big summit and get dropped

Points after stage 10...

PointsTable2012_ver10.pdf

Pilks - 239

Juice - 237

Tridude - 225

samson99 - 223

nuge - 219

BAMF - 216

CarbonDual29er - 214

TiBones - 214

Rabubi - 209

rudi-h - 207

pad man - 206

Swissvan - 206

Kevin vd Merwe - 205

Squier - 205

E-Man - 202

Tankman - 201

StevieL - 200

splat - 199

Spiff - 198

Tubehunter - 197

supermar - 196

Cavendish - 187

MariusL - 187

DisyLizzy - 180

Kaboom - 177

Mrs Squier - 177

geraldm24 - 176

nochain - 172

Cheese - 171

Puncheur - 162

Race Turtle - 160

Conti - 158

mooky - 158

TimM - 158

Frank Tank - 156

nimthor - 154

The Pirate - 150

Jeanlieb - 149

k23435 - 149

Dale Clark - 148

Racer - 148

Big JD - 146

Facial - 145

Super Mario - 142

Backlash - 138

Ha Ha Kieran - 137

Wil6 - 131

petatodd - 129

Imploder - 126

Wez-O - 126

krl747 - 125

Baldrick - 117

fandacious - 100

Breezer - 94 EL-HURT - 89

Fandacois ... who the hell did you pick for your team?

Lance Armstrong

Floyd Landis

Alberto Contador

David Millar

Jan Ullrich

Ivan Basso

Michael Rasmussen

Alexandre Vinokourov

Iban Mayo

TEAMS

US Postal

Festina

Cofidis

??

Is there a prize for last place?

This is the worst I have ever done :D

Martin and Sammy have gone home. Gesink is no where to be seen. Farrar can't stay on his bike. Rolland must be waiting for week 4 to do anything.

JENS VOIGT!!!! What a legend!!!

Indeed! Helping out fellow riders, cycling with a smile on his face AND cycling like a machine! And then there is a certain arrogant, foulmouthed, rude British p#@ck on the Sky team who is carried by his strong team...

Indeed! Helping out fellow riders, cycling with a smile on his face AND cycling like a machine! And then there is a certain arrogant, foulmouthed, rude British p#@ck on the Sky team who is carried by his strong team...

Jens Voigt, a guy "Who turned himself inside-out" so many times that he discovered the Higgs-Bosson Particle, ages ago!

Ag come on, that last statement is silly, its professional road cycling thats why they have 9 team members :whistling: