Be wary of dodgy hub members

KiNgL

Quite a few Saffas on Interpol and Europol watch list.

Give me full or partial names/pseudonyms, a.k.a's, I can extract all watch list data ;)

Can help to weed out the weapon smugglers from the big talkers in no time!

edit: and the money launderers / terrorists / unwanteds for many countries / organisations

Edited by RoboCyclist

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to scan individuals. A simple Q&A will do.

Example:1} Are you a proud Bulls,Man. Utd. supporter?

2} Do you speak in clicks and grunts?

3} Are you still walking on your front legs?

Yes, to all the above should send enough warning signs!

Junior Alberts

Is one of the most dogey people i have ever dealt with.

Brings the hub name down.

Not a big purchase, i was going to take a few of his items ,thankfully i never did.

He is Quick to take money , then fails to take calls respond to emails etc.

I have all messages saved of me trying to get hold of this guy , and emails etc.

Be warey people.. Do not buy , deal with this lighty ..

Ps one day i will be down in Worcester, i will come and visit , we can talk then.

http://www.thehubsa....98-garage-sale/

You still havent said what exactly the problem is and the whole hub wants to go moer this oak

Did he take your money and give you stolen goods, was it broken or different items or is he just a lighty that doesn't know his thumb from his arse?

What is the story?

and by just clicking through on that link the http referrer data will get the ef bee aai to come have a look ;)

Challenge accepted.

Thank f*&k my name isn't Fidel Urbina!

Edited by TNT1

But I am sorry I didn't know the name Orit Tyul... Man, my next daughter is gonna be called Orit. Wicked man.

Oh, f*&k.

But, seriously, it's a joke, right? This oke on their ten most wanted list: First Degree Murder; Aggravated Kidnapping; Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Aggravated Sexual Assault, Failure to Appear I mean, in SA, he'd get a suspended sentence. Or a R500 fine. Silly 'mericans...

true 's bob ;) He is on a world-wide watch list. Preferred personal test case :thumbup:

But I am sorry I didn't know the name Orit Tyul... Man, my next daughter is gonna be called Orit. Wicked man. Oh, f*&k.

She is oraait, just took the white collar crime thing too far by going bottle blonde...

"Orit Tuil is wanted for her alleged participation in a large-scale real estate scheme in New York, New York. As a real estate broker, Tuil would allegedly find straw buyers to purchase houses, or she would get people whose houses were in foreclosure to transfer the deeds to their houses to her. Once she had the deeds, she would then obtain mortgages and sell the properties to other straw buyers. A federal arrest warrant was issued on June 16, 2010, in the United States DistrictCourt, Southern District of New York, and Tuil was charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud."

She is oraait, just took the white collar crime thing too far by going bottle blonde...

By too far, do you mean the east rand?

Easy to scan individuals. A simple Q&A will do.

Example:1} Are you a proud Bulls,Man. Utd. supporter?

2} Do you speak in clicks and grunts?

3} Are you still walking on your front legs?

Yes, to all the above should send enough warning signs!

Is jy alweer deur 'n Bulls supported geblixem omdat jy windgat was, of is dit maar net swaar om voor te bly daar op Darling........mmmmmm skattebol???????