Graeme Murray MTB saddle

RoboLuke

Can we get some views on there saddles from someone who use it?

Do you feel in anyway impeded with technical riding?

No, but you'll feel like such a pratt you’ll never stand up on descents for fear of someone seeing your saddle.

Doesn't look so bad, a freedom challenge version:

post-182-0-72752700-1340876638.jpg

Alltho i do recall there being another version years ago, kind of U shaped...think it was a Murray saddle meant for road use as it would not be practical on a mtb

I have one of these saddles and rode with it for a while. I was having recurring prostate infections and this saddle helped relieve them somewhat but not completely.

I have since changed to an ISM Adamo Peak saddle which works on the same principle - relieving perineum pressure and allowing normal blood flow to the area. I have not looked back. For me the ISM saddles are the answer. I have them on both my road and MTB bikes.

I think the SA agents are Troisport - that's where I got mine.

I have one of these saddles and rode with it for a while. I was having recurring prostate infections and this saddle helped relieve them somewhat but not completely.

I have since changed to an ISM Adamo Peak saddle which works on the same principle - relieving perineum pressure and allowing normal blood flow to the area. I have not looked back. For me the ISM saddles are the answer. I have them on both my road and MTB bikes.

I think the SA agents are Troisport - that's where I got mine.

How much do these weight? At least they don't look too ugly.

• 10 years later...
15 hours ago, Ian Storer said:

Hi Graeme

Are you still making bicycle saddles? Are they available in South Africa?

Unfortunately Graeme passed away a few years ago.

I love my FC edition one.