Weather warning for Eastern Cape

gummibear

That's why they are so worried as the water has nowhere to go and will cause small rivers through the City.

You an ex PE boy? No wonder your taste in tjerries is so impeccible.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keen on kiteboarding on the Seaview road this week-end? Now that video would go viral...

Ons kan altyd die Baakens rivier gaan surf. Bring 'n wetsuit en cycling helmet.

:eek: Anfd i fly to PE tonight and drive to knysna tomorrow mornning for the half marathon... should be interesting.

Ooh...when is the Storms River Traverse??

10 - 12 August. Hopefully lots of sun between this warning and then!

And I'm suppose to braai at our church stall at the biltong festival on Saturday. Going to be interesting.

We were hoping to show off allot of new single track during the festival weekend but some other time then.

Of wat van n challenging trail run soos die?

post-14134-0-40439300-1342110676.jpg

I have always wanted to paddle down the Baakens when it's so full, reckon it would be very dangerous tho

:eek: Anfd i fly to PE tonight and drive to knysna tomorrow mornning for the half marathon... should be interesting.

I'm also driving up tomorrow, hope we see some snow on the way to Knysna Edited by fabes

I am in Queenstown tonite. Site meeting at 10h00 tomorrow. Hope we finish before penhoek Pass closes

What site is that for Oom? The new shopping centre going up there?

I am in Queenstown tonite. Site meeting at 10h00 tomorrow. Hope we finish before penhoek Pass closes

hope they fixing that road between queenstown and lady frere

Good luck. I hope you are driving from there north on the N6 and not south so you can experience first hand what a good job your chommies at SANRAL are doing before Reddersburg...

Good luck. I hope you are driving from there north on the N6 and not south so you can experience first hand what a good job your chommies at SANRAL are doing before Reddersburg...

The project I am involved on passes through the Melki and Basil Read projects. The rehabilitation contract was oiginally awarded to Rainbow Construction, they went bankrupt. It will alway be ificult to take over the mess created by a babkrupt contractor.

This is what I am busy with........

http://fibreco.co.za/