Weather warning for Eastern Cape

gummibear

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N2 between Grahamstown and PE near Pumba game reserve...

post-14134-0-18592800-1350749625_thumb.jpg

Just saw this on Facebook.

Our back wall collapsed 1.30am this morning but is really really small cheese compared to everything going on around here!

Only way out of Grahamstown is Bedford/Cradock and that means Cradock is only link between PE/EL/Durban as coastal road (R72) is closed.

Anyone watching the race at scribante today? Started 8am. 60laps of 2.2km I think.#edcc

"Bushy Park lake" just got a whole lot bigger! Travelling between Seaview and Mount Pleasant is now only possible via Colleen Glen, as the T-junction at Seaview rd and Old Seaview rd near Bushy Park Farm is now also flooded.

post-14134-0-94110200-1350805745_thumb.jpg

Flippen hell. Massive hail on the East Rand. Flooding in the Eastern Cape. Snow on the mountains in Ceres. A Black South Easter forecast for Cape Town. Extreme and unusual weather!! Signs of an angry planet perhaps?

Sorry PE guys, just started hammering down In Jbay again...should reach you by about 2 pm.Wish it was good news...huh.png