why do they still make 26 inch bikes if 29ers are clearly the way forward?

29er-norman

hahaha! I think his little experiment too see how quick the hub mobs grab their torches and pitch-forks, when an"oppinionated 29er rider" posts something, kinda backfired when hubbers actually united an for the most part ignored him and posted some awesome content in stead.

In that case he has achieved a lot if you think about it :thumbup:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it all ended at 29 :eek:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~grahamcem/images/Thatcher/McKELLAR_Norman_Gay_4-12.jpg

Looks like it all ended at 29 :eek:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~grahamcem/images/Thatcher/McKELLAR_Norman_Gay_4-12.jpg

Is that like a 'modest' 69?

Yes. It is as technical as my garden. There is one very steep chute which most avoid...

you mean to tell me you cant do that chute?....you should try it man youll be so proud of yourself...normally when im gauging whether i can do something or not i try do it first by foot. by running down the chute and making sure i can stop before any obstacles i know it will be possible to stop on a bicycle...this technique also works very well for me and jumps if i can run and jump it by foot i can most of the time do it on my bicycle i have come front wheel short once or twice using this method as im a quite well proclaimed at jumping on foot.

you mean to tell me you cant do that chute?....you should try it man youll be so proud of yourself...normally when im gauging whether i can do something or not i try do it first by foot. by running down the chute and making sure i can stop before any obstacles i know it will be possible to stop on a bicycle...this technique also works very well for me and jumps if i can run and jump it by foot i can most of the time do it on my bicycle i have come front wheel short once or twice using this method as im a quite well proclaimed at jumping on foot.

bwahahaha!

don't you know naainers come with built in wings? you don't even need to jump 'cos they're so awesome they float over any gap you point them at.

:lol: Dude, you are truly funny.

All the 'dogs' I ride with don't consider that chute as anything tech either. But I wouldn't try running down it. ;)

you mean to tell me you cant do that chute?....you should try it man youll be so proud of yourself...normally when im gauging whether i can do something or not i try do it first by foot. by running cycling down the chute with my 26er and making sure i can stop before any obstacles i know it will be possible to stop on a bicycle 29er...this technique also works very well for me and jumps if i can runcycle and jump it by foot26er i can most of the time do it on my bicycle29er i have come front wheel short once or twice using this method as im a quite well proclaimed at jumping on foot cycling on a 26er.

Fixed!!