Yipee I won money again...

STRADA

I again won money yesterday morning.

R750000.00 in a Nokia competition, on my samsung.

All I need to do is SMS Dr Watson, to claim.........

H

Oh he works very early, 5:45am.

:whistling:

Just be grateful you guys don't fall for it... old people fall for it all the time. Speaking from first hand experience :cursing: And I am still dealing with it.

Just be grateful you guys don't fall for it... old people fall for it all the time. Speaking from first hand experience :cursing: And I am still dealing with it.

eish not nice to hear someone got done...if you dont mind telling what happened?

I won 1.2 million GBP yesterday!!! I went and put a steaming one one the boss' desk! Might have been a bit premature :blush:

Edited by sias

eish not nice to hear someone got done...if you dont mind telling what happened?

Very long story short, my old lady got swindled... She has been forking out to these people. Over 20k to these f%#$ers... and she is still in contact. Had to take away her phone etc. Problem is that she does not understand technology, so every sms she gets, she thinks it's genuine. She speaks to these people (one whitey nogal, hope he burns in hell) who promises that the very next day she'll get the money if (insert new excuse for money) gets paid. I have spoken to this guy, grabbed the phone from her. I was so angry I almost melted the phone with expletives.

Word of warning... look after your folks guys. It's a new world.

Please do tell what happened!

I also won R75 000, Nokia promotion!

So i phoned Mrs. Dube, i really wanted to see how the scam works

Congratulations and and and

I can get the money transfered to my account or cash in my P.O Box. So I said cash

Cool, all I need to do is buy a R250 Vodacom pre paid voucher and sms the voucher number to Mrs Dube. Dont load it on my phone!!! Sms the voucher number!

As soon as they get it, I will get my money!

Not sure how you can fall for that...

Very long story short, my old lady got swindled... She has been forking out to these people. Over 20k to these f%#$ers... and she is still in contact. Had to take away her phone etc. Problem is that she does not understand technology, so every sms she gets, she thinks it's genuine. She speaks to these people (one whitey nogal, hope he burns in hell) who promises that the very next day she'll get the money if (insert new excuse for money) gets paid. I have spoken to this guy, grabbed the phone from her. I was so angry I almost melted the phone with expletives.

Sorry to hear that Joe, I think my grandparents would easily be scammed like that as well. Luckily they dont even know how to work a cell phone!

Not sure how you can fall for that...

It starts with that and builds up. People just seen green bucks in their eyes. Even the argument of "if it's a genuine company and competition, why on earth would they be asking you for airtime" doesn't work.

I have won the UK lottery an estimated 17 times.

I have also got a stash of cash waiting for me in Ghana, and "Mercy" emailed me the other day from Runnersworld and told me she has something very important for me I must just make sure to contact her through her gmail address and "NOT" through the RunnersWorld site.

I'm retiring next week

sorry man, i wish there was a way to catch these pleasant chaps and kill them, because that is the only way they will stop

sorry man, i wish there was a way to catch these pleasant chaps and kill them, because that is the only way they will stop

Thanks man :thumbup: Unfortunately not... I have tried... trust me ;) Suggested meeting with money etc, but they just throw away the number and move onto the next sim card. The thing that kills me though is that the banks KNOW about these people... They know that they have fraudulent bank accounts. Yet it's money for them in banking fees etc, so they keep the accounts open. First hand experience of this with FNB when I tried to track these guys

Thanks man :thumbup: Unfortunately not... I have tried... trust me ;) Suggested meeting with money etc, but they just throw away the number and move onto the next sim card. The thing that kills me though is that the banks KNOW about these people... They know that they have fraudulent bank accounts. Yet it's money for them in banking fees etc, so they keep the accounts open. First hand experience of this with FNB when I tried to track these guys

i hear you, what you need is a friend of a friend who works in the fraud dept of the bank. then you may get somewhere, however after all that effort getting any money back is unlikely..

True!

Well guys, I am off to a meeting... see you guys monday. And by meeting I mean Durban :w00t:

Have a cracker at the CM tonight... so keen for the August one! That one I'll make.

:thumbup: