Some inspiration for the week ahead...

bike-addict

What a tosser... now making tosser ad's...

Why doesn't he also make another one showing him crying like a baby when he doesn't win?

It will be an awesome ad with him in a nappy and bib throwing toys out of his cot?

That might be, but the "fastest" man in the world couldn't prove it when it came to medal time!!!!

He didn't have his "team" to chase down the breaks, he didn't have anyone to show him the lines around the fast corners, he just didn't have anyone to launch the "missile"... he didn't have team radio to sing him lullabies when he was going to bonk...

Edited by TheV

Unfortunately team Britain's race strategy failed and so Cavendish never got the opportunity to take on the race.

Well done to the breakaway and to Vinokourov for riding a perfect race.

Unless you are able to outsprint Cavendish I wouldn't go around criticizing him. Cavendish would never have had the lead out team he had with HTC if he wasn't the fastest. You build a team around your strongest rider.

What a tosser... now making tosser ad's...

Why doesn't he also make another one showing him crying like a baby when he doesn't win?

It will be an awesome ad with him in a nappy and bib throwing toys out of his cot?

post-36275-0-56197600-1343630465.jpg