Let's see those On One's

Hairy

Can we get a pre-warning of when it will be posted on the classifieds, as we should all be given a fair chance to bid for the frame.........

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you selling ? 

Truthfully and it's sad to admit. I can't have 3 bikes... I've got the Tranny (bad choice of words after Hairy's 'stiff drink post') which I love. I've just bought a Commencal Meta V4 AM that the current 160 Mattoc that is on my On One is destined for. 

I'd love to keep the On-One as it's amazing and I love riding it but I know I'm not going to have time to ride 2 bikes let alone 3 and it's too good a frame to just sit about for 1 out of 3 rides. I'm actually going to try to cut down to 1 bike to save my confusion. 

Can we get a pre-warning of when it will be posted on the classifieds, as we should all be given a fair chance to bid for the frame.........

Don't worry, I'll think of a set in stone cost and then let everyone know. I'll even include a jar of my tears to the person who gets the DeeDar. 

Truthfully and it's sad to admit. I can't have 3 bikes... I've got the Tranny (bad choice of words after Hairy's 'stiff drink post') which I love. I've just bought a Commencal Meta V4 AM that the current 160 Mattoc that is on my On One is destined for. 

I'd love to keep the On-One as it's amazing and I love riding it but I know I'm not going to have time to ride 2 bikes let alone 3 and it's too good a frame to just sit about for 1 out of 3 rides. I'm actually going to try to cut down to 1 bike to save my confusion. 

Well seeing how Rob Warner rode his Meta V4 chasing Yolanda Neff I reckon that's the "One"

• 1 month later...

Too nice Pieter !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Can't wait to ride this bike again. A friend of mine has been taking it in and out of storage and to the Trailhead and back.

Thanks man! Can't wait to ride this bike again. A friend of mine has been taking it in and out of storage and to the Trailhead and back.

good to see you back on her

• 4 weeks later...

Forgive me for hijacking this thread , but has anyone here had any experience with the on-one helmets. They don't look to bad and not a bad price.

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/HEOOXC/on-one-xc-mtb-helmet

I got the trail one for my brother as a Christmas present when I was there last Dec. Was pretty impressed when compared against my IXS Trail RS. Quality, protection and weight were very close. Stamps and tensioner were the lower quality areas.

Haven't seen this xc version in the flesh though.

I got the trail one for my brother as a Christmas present when I was there last Dec. Was pretty impressed when compared against my IXS Trail RS. Quality, protection and weight were very close. Stamps and tensioner were the lower quality areas.

Haven't seen this xc version in the flesh though.

Thanks. My mother-in-law is coming in August from the UK so might just consider it for that price.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm keeping it. Got more to add having seen that build. 

Xfussion sweep 160mm fork; XT brakes and derailleur with a 1x9, Zee cranks with 32 tooth narrow wide, rapide 45mm stem with 780mm bars, 180mm front rotor and 160 rear, not sure of the rims but 30mm internal width.