ASG - Non delivery of items purchased

Octavian

Hi All,

I recently entered a race and bought the corresponding race cycling shirt through ASG. I was supposed to collect the shirt at the event, but unfortunately couldn't make the race, and therefore couldn't collect the shirt.

I phoned ASG, and have emailed them, but my requests seem to have fallen on deaf ears. I still don't have the shirt three weeks after the event.

Any ideas on how I can get hold of my shirt, or in the very least get my money back? The shirt is damn expensive by the way...which pisses me off even more...

ASG is very good and I am sure it is a small error. They have always delivered to me on time with extras so I am sure they will sort it out. (sounds like your error for not pitching up though). Check for them on the Hub and send them all the details.

Always had nothing but good service from ASG.

Prompt and professional.

What did they say when you spoke to them?

ASG is very good and I am sure it is a small error. They have always delivered to me on time with extras so I am sure they will sort it out. (sounds like your error for not pitching up though). Check for them on the Hub and send them all the details.

If you sick and can't pitch up, then surely they should be willing to help you out in getting hold of your shirt.

Always had nothing but good service from ASG.

Prompt and professional.

What did they say when you spoke to them?

Lady gave me an email address to send details to. I sent it to them. Appears as if my email went into the ether...

Strange... I also had nothing but good and professional service from them and received my order 2 days later. I spoke to a Hellene and you can be contacted at helleneatasgworlddotcodotza :thumbup:

If you sick and can't pitch up, then surely they should be willing to help you out in getting hold of your shirt.

It takes a lot for them to get the right shirts to the right place at the right time. Not an easy job. They then get 10 blokes saying "i didn't pitch blah blah blah" They only got 1 shirt left from the race. What do they do?? Give the other 9 guys free extra shirts? I am not saying you have done anything wrong. Just get a hold of the right person and then make then plan. I am sure they will be more than happy to help. As you can clearly see they have nothing but a good excellent name on the hub. In fact I would be surprised if they haven't got a hold of you by now. If they haven't.... as I mentioned search for them then send them a message. Please keep us posted on the outcome

I won a Rudy helmet with the Walkerville online entry and could not make the race as I was out of the country ASG went out of there way for me to get the helmet, lady by the name Liesel help me, so I find it so strange that you will be picked apon to receive bad service from them? I am pretty sure you will be contacted very soon as this is not there way of doings things.

Thanks guys,

They got hold of me promptly after this post was made. Its a pity that I had to resort to the Hub though to get a response.

I am sure this is just an isolated instance.

Thanks guys,

They got hold of me promptly after this post was made. Its a pity that I had to resort to the Hub though to get a response.

I am sure this is just an isolated instance.

It is a pity you did not just pm ASG.You know full well he is on this site every day

Always had top class service from their team both in service delivery and comms

Give Joanita a ring details below, I have had great service from ASG in the past and hopefully she can help you.

They delivered to me at work the next day. LEt us know how you get on.

Joanita Botha | Office Administrator | ASG Sport Solutions

116B Glen Avenue | Willow Glen | Pretoria | Tel: 012 751 41 30 | Fax: 0860 730 3099

Join us! | http://www.facebook.com/asgsportsolutions | Twitter: @asgsport | www.asgsport.co.za

It is a pity you did not just pm ASG.You know full well he is on this site every day

Always had top class service from their team both in service delivery and comms

Sorry, but I was gatvol.. And no, I didnt know he is on everyday. Please dont assume what I know and dont know.

Sorry, but I was gatvol.. And no, I didnt know he is on everyday. Please dont assume what I know and dont know.

Rules of the hub:

1) Never post anything negative about asg

2) Never post anything negative about cwc

3) If in doubt, refer to rule 1 or 2

IMO You shouldn't need to apologise about taking on a supplier over bad service, no matter who the hell they are (unless of course the supplier in question is a protected species on the hub, see rule 1 and 2 above). The "protection" these two companies have on this forum is sickening.

I have purchased a couple of things from ASG over the past two years, Liesel has seemed to help me every time. PM ASG on this site he will help you out quickly.

Have you perhaps tried to phone them? Or even visit there premises in PTA East?

Rules of the hub:

1) Never post anything negative about asg

2) Never post anything negative about cwc

3) If in doubt, refer to rule 1 or 2

IMO You shouldn't need to apologise about taking on a supplier over bad service, no matter who the hell they are (unless of course the supplier in question is a protected species on the hub, see rule 1 and 2 above). The "protection" these two companies have on this forum is sickening.

Cyclelab also & the arse-creeping over Cajees is something else