Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

Hows the office thing going guys? I'm going to hit a quick spruitie now. I ride almost every day from fratellis from about 2:30 or 3:00 to emmerentia and back...

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the first 3 skinny okes on the SS MUST be roadies, then the 4th skinny okie (Mr SIngleTrack) is a Hybrid, the the fat guy in 5th, yours truly, is pure mtb...

As we said - the perfect bike for Modders is a 29er SS, possible rigid :devil:

As we said - the perfect bike for Modders is a 29er SS, possible rigid :devil:

I still stick with my full sus 29er.... not the lightest, or raciest, but oh boy, is it a fun bike...and the colour brings out my eyes :clap:

Silverstar race is on the 8th. If it goes through kk again, it might be closed for general riding.

and here I was right again....

On Saturday I was thinking the whole time that the skinny okes in front must be roadies :P

Please let me know if you guys know about group rides during the week too - road or MTB - I stay in Linden...

just to add , been racing mtb for 20 odd years so dont consider myself a roadie at all, but do ride one of those skinny things now and then .

and why because we were in front must we have been roadies ???? cant a mtb rider be in front ??

Edited by Iron

just to add , been racing mtb for 20 odd years so dont consider myself a roadie at all, but do ride one of those skinny things now and then .

and why because we were in front must we have been roadies ???? cant a mtb rider be in front ??

hey dont flatter yourself, you were only in front because you knew the way...and we had no other choice than to follow...

not because you are fit and faster than any of us....gmpfff..... :D

just to add , been racing mtb for 20 odd years so dont consider myself a roadie at all, but do ride one of those skinny things now and then . and why because we were in front must we have been roadies ???? cant a mtb rider be in front ??

no no...not because you were in front...just because you guys are build like roadies...bone and flesh! ;)

(just teasing though)

PS. I think I might have lost a glove after the ride. Anybody maybe pick up a white BASH glove with Northcliffe Cycles on the cuff fastner.

Silverstar race is on the 8th. If it goes through kk again, it might be closed for general riding.

:eek: ok.how do we find out ?

Than what about Thaba trails , some very nice single track riding there too .

Joe, what ya say !

no no...not because you were in front...just because you guys are build like roadies...bone and flesh! ;)

(just teasing though)

yeah, we all had you against the ropes the whole ride, you knew you had to give it your all to avoid embarrassment....

But hey, just a general observation, the 29ers DOMINATED the ride on saturday..... :devil:

(just teasing though)

You digging yourself a hole .............

you telling me there are no other skinny mtb people :eek: .

( just teasing back )

:eek: ok.how do we find out ?

Than what about Thaba trails , some very nice single track riding there too .

Joe, what ya say !

Could do that - I have emailed KK and asked whether they would be open. Will let you guys know when I find out

Edited by Joe_Cogs

looked like terrible weather...but it was okay.

Should i feel offended that you got everyone except me...? :unsure:

Thaba also sounds great. I've never been there but would love to go before 3 Towers as I hear the terrain is similar

Twin towers route is awesome - rough and fun! Haven't been to KK so can't compare.