Linden cycles service is rubbish

JTOG.NoFear

Linden cycles service is shocking and they dont know what they doing with mountain bikes when servicing them, I sent it in just the other day for a full service and ask them to fix my brakes and my gears but they didnt fix anything and they charge me R800 for nothing. They didnt even touch my bike they useless, they better start picking themselves up again or I'm going else where

Edited by JTOG.NoFear

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had any problems myself so I would appreciate it if you could be specific.

What did you ask to be done?

What did you expect to get?

What actually was done?

I would like to make sure I dont experience the same problems. I am also sure Jonene would like the feedback. Not sure if she spends time on this forum?

Edited by Doggone

Jees, just go to another shop then. U guys in the city are very fortunate. You got hundreds of shops to choose from. My nearest Bike shop, is 130km away. :thumbdown:

Edited by Lexx

I ask them to give my bike a full service and fix any problems with it and I told them to fix my gears for me but nothing was done , there was no deference what so ever and my brakes weren't fixed and my back rim wasn't fixed it was still warping

Jees, just go to another shop then. U guys in the city are very fortunate. You got hundreds of shops to choose from. My nearest Bike shop, is 130km away.

You looselips liar you.....it is only a clicks away :lol:

not sure about servicing though :stupid:

You looselips liar you.....it is only a clicks away :lol:

not sure about servicing though :stupid:

+

Ha hah a ha ha, im living at the " Gat Kant" of the country. Far from everything, except, Kruger and Mozambique :clap:

+

Ha hah a ha ha, im living at the " Gat Kant" of the country. Far from everything, except, Kruger and Mozambique :clap:

That is the center of everything!!! :eek:

Maybe for some people,lol.

I used to live in Komatipoort used to pop into the kruger for a few hours on some afternoons. Wildcard helped a lot :thumbup:

I ask them to give my bike a full service and fix any problems with it and I told them to fix my gears for me but nothing was done , there was no deference what so ever and my brakes weren't fixed and my back rim wasn't fixed it was still warping

Well go back and tell them that they did not do the job you paid for. Do you still have the job card? Does the job card state all the work you wanted to be done?

Claim your rights as customer. I am sure they will sort you out once you bring the issue under their attention.

Discuss the issue with them before going on an online mudslinging contest.

I used to live in Komatipoort used to pop into the kruger for a few hours on some afternoons. Wildcard helped a lot :thumbup:

What, really? Jees, and here i thought i was the only Komatipoorter on here,lol.

What, really? Jees, and here i thought i was the only Komatipoorter on here,lol.

Don't miss the heat though :eek: