Linden cycles service is rubbish

JTOG.NoFear

I did thats the thing, we said to them that u haven't done what i asked and told them to keep it but they still did nothing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell yes. During December it was on Average 44'C. And even on a couple of days, over 50'C. I kid you not. :thumbdown:. My Aircons was running 24/7. :w00t:

I can guarantee you that if your bike went in and wasn't serviced properly - Jonene would sort it out asap. She's good that way.

But I fear that this is not the case here... Otherwise you would have complained and they would have sorted it out.

I did thats the thing, we said to them that u haven't done what i asked and told them to keep it but they still did nothing

What bike went in for a service and what date? I will give her a call and see what the story is in the morning.

I see Mr 786 from Cajees liking your post....

Well there's no point now cuz I tried to tell them but nothing was done and I eventually ask a friend of mine to fix it for me so there's R800 down the drain

If they did "nothing" why did you pay them? It is very easy to see if a bike got a full service and if a rim was trued. If this work was not done you can easily see in the shop, when you collect your bike.

Your story doesn't make sense.

Well there's no point now cuz I tried to tell them but nothing was done and I eventually ask a friend of mine to fix it for me so there's R800 down the drain

R800 for a service and to true a wheel??

That sounds like Cajees prices.

If they did "nothing" why did you pay them? It is very easy to see if a bike got a full service and if a rim was trued. If this work was not done you can easily see in the shop, when you collect your bike.

Your story doesn't make sense.

He won't provide any details and until he does it is all just BS.

Garth Algar: Benjamin is nobody's friend. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

Garth Algar: Hey Mr. Donut Man, who's trying to kill ya? I don't know but they better not!

Wayne Campbell: Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries.

Wayne Campbell: All I have to say about that is "asphinctersayswhat".

Noah Vanderhoff: What?

Wayne Campbell: Exactly.

Edited by Pieter1

Linden cycles service is shocking and they dont know what they doing with mountain bikes when servicing them, I sent it in just the other day for a full service and ask them to fix my brakes and my gears but they didnt fix anything and they charge me R800 for nothing. They didnt even touch my bike they useless, they better start picking themselves up again or I'm going else where

Who there did you deal with? If not a name, then a description :) Who there did you escalate it to?

I've dropped lots of cash there on numerous occasions and they do good. NOT willing to take my bikes and major purchases elsewhere. Never had a problem with honesty. knowledge, service, or friendliness from their side.

Doubt what you say is true, as they check every bike over (even take it for a test ride in the court yard) before handing it back to the customer. So, either you are lying through your teeth, or there is something you are not telling us.

In any case, something meaningful for this thread:

LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Liar, liar we see the fire

coming from your mouth each day.

The fire that burns the truth

as we struggle along our way,

the fire that inflames the heart of those

that are tired of the words you speak.

So many deceptions that come our way

day after day, week after week.

Liar, liar, pants on fire

what will it take to see you on a burning pyre?

Never a trustworthy thought do you keep.

How can you close your eyes and sleep?

It has become your way of living.

You say nothing that's worth forgiving.

For you're a liar, liar

with your pants on fire.
Edited by RoboCyclist

No worries but it was around April may I think not too sure and It was paid for because I couldnt pick it up so I ask one of my friends to pick it up and he paid them and I owed him back I'm not lying its all the truth ... Either they were too busy or forgot my bike cuz they bound to make mistakes but R800 is a lot for what I ask for .. I can go to northcliff cycles and they half the price and do a way better job

No worries but it was around April may I think not too sure and It was paid for because I couldnt pick it up so I ask one of my friends to pick it up and he paid them and I owed him back I'm not lying its all the truth ... Either they were too busy or forgot my bike cuz they bound to make mistakes but R800 is a lot for what I ask for .. I can go to northcliff cycles and they half the price and do a way better job

so its taken you 4 months to rant about....bollocks....i add to robocyclists comments..

With apologies to Alex, and all Northcliff Cycles staff: "LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE" *sigh*