Good Bike setup?

awesme

Hi all

Who where and how much,

Jhb area... if in the south a bonus but not the end of the world if I have to drive a bit.

I've found my hands go numb a bit after hour/2 riding, and recently on the 3-4 hour rides my one knee start complaining, (right knee staples, left knee was bend into a couple of none design spec directions while back)

G

Edited by awesme

any chance anyone here has their contact details,

who used them before, comments, costs?

G

i have used activeworx in woodmead. R750 for full setup. check out www.activeworx.co.za

i have used activeworx in woodmead. R750 for full setup. check out www.activeworx.co.za

They putting in a new system at active worxs. http://www.retul.com/ check it out state of the art stuff. Not sure when it will be up and running. Talk to Kirk 0825625565

I had the same problem with numb hands. Cyclelab in Fourways sorted me out with Ergofit - R400. I must add that I was glad that Nic White was there to assist as the youngster that was helping me was still learning.

They putting in a new system at active worxs. http://www.retul.com/ check it out state of the art stuff. Not sure when it will be up and running. Talk to Kirk 0825625565

+1 on this , call them !!! i dont think you will find a better system in this country !!

i have been to cyclefit for my road bike setup, Richard is great!!

If Activeworx bike setup is anything like their other products i would also highly recommend them!! they do the coaching for MTN Qhubeka and are very professional.

i need a bike setup on my mountain bike, awaiting confirmation from Richard on a time

i also heard that Gary Beneke in the south is also great!

oh and i have bought a few items from Design in Motion, also very very professional !!

ps... chatted to a chap at Linden cycles, he said they dont charge for a basic setup

Edited by W@nna-BE

My original bike setup was done at 4Ways, can't remember who did it.

G

I had the same problem with numb hands. Cyclelab in Fourways sorted me out with Ergofit - R400. I must add that I was glad that Nic White was there to assist as the youngster that was helping me was still learning.

were you lucky enough to have Aaran there?

Yes Aaran was there through the whole set up I was really impressed with the service and the attention to detail they both explained all the reasons behind everything they changed and the reasons why.

Its also nice with the audio visual and lazer that they can explain things to you while you view your pedal stroke and knee alignment etc on the screen it gives you a better understanding as to why these little tweaks can be so benificial

• 2 weeks later...

So got an appointment tomorrow morning with Nic from CycleLab 4ways.

One to get this bike setup, to sort the numb hands and left knee out, and also at the same time get my measurements to be used for the build.

G