Fritz Pienaar Paulshof boss

ShowDem

Took wheels in to do tubeless conversion this morning at Fritz Pienaar Paulshof. Guy that helped me confirmed that they would be open tomorrow (public holiday) from 9am to 2pm. Based on this, i planned to collect at 9am and go riding with my mates.

Called on my way home from work to check if there was any chance they would still be open at 5.45pm (they normally close at 5.30) so I could just collect today rather. They said they were busy closing so I couldn't.that was not a problem but I then confirmed whether they would be open at 9am sharp and was told that their boss had told them that they would no longer be opening tomorrow.

When I explained that I was riding and had planned everything around them being opened they could not seem to give me an alternative. I pleaded for them to keep the store open for an extra 15min so I could collect but they refused.

I suggested that I collect them from one of their homes. The manager once again had an issue with this but finally one of the casual staff Dimitri agreed for me to collect from his place which I did.

Thanks Dimitri for making a plan, you at least know how to take care of your clients.

As for the boss or manager, I suggest you wake ******* up.

Don't mess your clients around and then offer no solution.

Dimitri should be running that store not the ******* who currently is.

I was looking at buying a road bike and considered purchasing it from them. Now there is no chance, will even buy from cajees before I go back to that place.

Well done boss!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The branch in Paulshof was pretty good always. Bought the wifes bike from them in 2008.

Walked in there the other day. You cant really call it bad service if no service was given can you?

Won't be buying from there anytime soon. The boss should have stuck around like the captain on his ship. He is responsible and should act as such.

Rather spend your money where it is deserved.

Yea, they lost out on a Spez sale to me earlier this year, and their stock of accessories is too limited, and yup, service non existent

Although the client is always right rulz are rulz. Next time be on time.

Do you also give a two page excuse when you are late for meetings?.

@eccentric1... you will get what you deserve...

as for @ShowDem... dude... I live near the store and refused to go back there for more than 2 years now... I believe if you want to be in the business of customer service... that is what you do... if the bloke made a commitment to you and then broke it without informing you... he deserves to never see you or your wallet ever again... try Dunkeld cycles or Morningside cycles...or if you know what you want, solomons in woodmead...

Took wheels in to do tubeless conversion this morning at Fritz Pienaar Paulshof. Guy that helped me confirmed that they would be open tomorrow (public holiday) from 9am to 2pm. Based on this, i planned to collect at 9am and go riding with my mates.

Called on my way home from work to check if there was any chance they would still be open at 5.45pm (they normally close at 5.30) so I could just collect today rather. They said they were busy closing so I couldn't.that was not a problem but I then confirmed whether they would be open at 9am sharp and was told that their boss had told them that they would no longer be opening tomorrow.

When I explained that I was riding and had planned everything around them being opened they could not seem to give me an alternative. I pleaded for them to keep the store open for an extra 15min so I could collect but they refused.

I suggested that I collect them from one of their homes. The manager once again had an issue with this but finally one of the casual staff Dimitri agreed for me to collect from his place which I did.

Thanks Dimitri for making a plan, you at least know how to take care of your clients.

As for the boss or manager, I suggest you wake the f*^k up.

Don't mess your clients around and then offer no solution.

Dimitri should be running that store not the asshole who currently is.

I was looking at buying a road bike and considered purchasing it from them. Now there is no chance, will even buy from cajees before I go back to that place.

Well done boss!!!

:whistling: ....

You would be surprised at how much damage a thread like this will do to a shop.

I mean 7 out of 10 guys will now go somewhere else after reading this.

Threads like this is really pointless ...

FPC has been good to me, and I stay with them through ups & downs ... yes, downs - things are not always gonna work out the way you wanted. I've been to some of the LBSs mentioned here as the best ... and they gave me horrible service ...

I'm in consulting, and its amazing the things my customers expects from me - just because they pay me a fee ... they think they own me & I have to do backward summies if they snap there fingers ...

Maybe you think your LBS needs to do backward summies just because your R10 went to your head ...

This exact store wanted to change me 60% of new price for a warranty replacement on a helmet- called the distributor and they confirmed 30% of original purchase price- (i still had the receipt) I collected my helmet immediately.... No way was i going to taken for an extra 30%...!!!! that would have been an extra R585....!!! Will never go back there.....

and i think they are calling themselves- "fast pace cycles" now.... cant bring myself to use capitals....