Post your Pyga

PYGA1

plan was to join the DOC group at 06:30 for a 60km ride, 

good thing I did not, between getting wet, did not feel like it, and destroying derailer with mud, felt less like it I stayed in bed, or well until my little one decided otherwise.

G

Mud was proper hectic,felt like a few extra kg's . And btwn the rain and mud the rocks were a little bit dodgy . Lol

As you can see from trail-er-park's leg. Good job mate. He he he

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So your right ball hit you there? You might consider some tights onder that baggy to keep them from violently swinging around.

whahahahaha that's why he had tears in his eyes...I thought it was tears of joy .

whahahahaha that's why he had tears in his eyes...I thought it was tears of joy .

So your right ball hit you there? You might consider some tights onder that baggy to keep them from violently swinging around.

LMAO!!

That's why Thfc rides with me .... I provide mobile entertainment :-))

LMAO!!

That's why Thfc rides with me .... I provide mobile entertainment :-))

I definitely won't argue with that mate.

if my leg was that swollen I might look like I have a muscle in my leg :-))

See now, that's why I posted ... I have a cunning plan ... bruises heal .... and chicks dig scars :-)

That there MRP 160 on Bibi's Pascoe is still the smoothest fork I have ever had the pleasure of trying. WANT WANT WANT!

dude you bought that pascoe ?

dude you bought that pascoe ?

Yup it's Bibi's fault he gave me a spin on his in the Jonkers parking lot, the itch kicked in and it was downhill from there. I was just lucky the timing worked out with selling my 110.

The bike is waiting for me in Stellenbosch and I'm gonna be stuck in Joburg for the next three days....feel like a kid counting the sleeps till Christmas!

Yup it's Bibi's fault he gave me a spin on his in the Jonkers parking lot, the itch kicked in and it was downhill from there. I was just lucky the timing worked out with selling my 110.

The bike is waiting for me in Stellenbosch and I'm gonna be stuck in Joburg for the next three days....feel like a kid counting the sleeps till Christmas!

that's frikkin awesome,you gonna be so damn stoked. It's a hooligan bike,begging to be ridden faster than you normally would. That's a sweet build dig those wheels. Gonna be a long 3 days ,but well worth it. Good job brenton :-)) Edited by Thfc

I'm glad you sold your OneTen Tyga and found a Pascoe. Happy Trails

@Thfc - It is not one of my PYGAs and is most likely the Outdoor shop in Stellenbosch

@Thfc - It is not one of my PYGAs and is most likely the Outdoor shop in Stellenbosch

your influence and guidance is first class.

Brenton is a bit of a legend up here in the Big Smoke .....

If it says Pyga we just assume BiBi :-))

howz that bruise Boris ..lol

Not sure who did the original build but I bought her off a dude in Franschoek...I think he bought the frame from Outdoor Escape to replace an IBIS he had cracked "just riding along..."

Anyway gents it's off to bed for me, up at 4AM to catch the first flight to Jozi to go earn some bike tokens. 

Looking forward to Friday...will post pics. 

Hmmpphh ... flesh wound is all ... but will be well sulky if it's not sorted by the weekend :)

you"ll be fine,we need those lessons by the looks of it.