Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

Anyone know of other specials like this or how often they have these? I am p****ed that I never took up this offer

If you can find the past deals you can select to "preorder" it and they will email you if the same special comes along...im guessing if they get enough enquiries they will do it again.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can find the past deals you can select to "preorder" it and they will email you if the same special comes along...im guessing if they get enough enquiries they will do it again.

Ja thanks man... even tried emailing them and telling them I could get an extra 5 people interested. They were having none of it. I will just have to wait again for that sort of special. Thanks for the help though

maybe check this offer out? not as ideal for Cycling but still nice.

http://www.groupon.c..._0_0_235&a=1985

Thanks man, cool! Not exactly what I am looking for but getting there! :)

Ja thanks man... even tried emailing them and telling them I could get an extra 5 people interested. They were having none of it. I will just have to wait again for that sort of special. Thanks for the help though

Thanks man, cool! Not exactly what I am looking for but getting there! :)

Try emailing Bryton and asking them for a further Groupon deal. Or tweet.

Try emailing Bryton and asking them for a further Groupon deal. Or tweet.

I already emailed the sales guys... and they said sorry, they already extended the deal. So that options out. I don't tweet, so I guess that rules out that option. Maybe someone else could tweet and ask?

Anyone an update on delivery?

Ive been trying to get hold of Groupon for 3 days and they dont answer calls and they dont reply to their customer service email either! Obviously we are all impatient and want to get our Brytons ASAP but like they say good things come to those who wait!

I've used GroupOn for a couple things, they've always come thru no hassles.

Kids, wait the 4 weeks :)

:offtopic: I ordered 2, if somebody is willing to make me an offer i can't refuse (Smarties & Jelly babies hold no value, real cash money), i'm willing to part with 1, else it's my brother's B-Day prezzie, can't sell the gf's 1.

I'm not biased, i ride Garmin :whistling:

I managed to get hold of Groupon late yesterday afternoon and and they told me that they have not redeemed the stock from Ballistic and will only be doing so within the week, I then received this email following my phone call.

Please be advised that this product is a Groupon Good. When you made payment and entered your delivery address in the space provided, you automatically redeemed your voucher.

I can confirm delivery will take place within 3 to 4 weeks from redemption.

You will however receive sms/call notification when your delivery will be on its way.

Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to call our customer service department 021 401 0700 during office hours.

Kind Regards,

Loyiso

have you heard anything yet?

Nope...will post here as soon as i hear anything!

I managed to get hold of Groupon late yesterday afternoon and and they told me that they have not redeemed the stock from Ballistic and will only be doing so within the week, I then received this email following my phone call.

Please be advised that this product is a Groupon Good. When you made payment and entered your delivery address in the space provided, you automatically redeemed your voucher.

I can confirm delivery will take place within 3 to 4 weeks from redemption.

You will however receive sms/call notification when your delivery will be on its way.

Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to call our customer service department 021 401 0700 during office hours.

Kind Regards,

Loyiso

i got the same mail end of last week.

I'm thinking about the Cardio 35T watch. Does anyone know how the battery is charged? Through USB cable? I can't find any info on the web regarding this...