Honda S2000, will bike fit?

Pure Savage

So, I was looking at "new" car and rather like the honda S2000, does anyone have one and konw if the boot or passenger seat will fit a racing bike?

I dont want a tow bar on it and no roof racks..

If all else fails I will just use the wifes POLO to travel to races.

Thanks for the input, judgement, suggestions, mocking and laughs in advance!

Sacrilege!! You cannot fit any of those items to a S2000. Even for mentioning it you should be banished!! :whistling: :D

The S2000 is a two seater, so I doubt you will be able to fit a bike in the car. Dunno about boot space.

People put bicycles on Ferrari's in this country!! You will be fine!

Maak hom vas met cable ties iewers

You can fit one of those Saris Bones bike racks, or the hang on Thule variety. The SARIS is a very good rack, and if you set it up properly, you won't have any damage to the paint work at all.post-3056-0-94085000-1345798117.jpg

I like the bike rack, would wrap the bars in more foam but should be fine.

Dont have kids yet so dont see me driving a two seater when they rock up! (cant just strap the baby seat to the bike rack!)

Stunning car! Dog in traffic. Boot is deep, but oddly shaped, so no bike going in there. Technically should fit in the front seat but window slope might affect it, and absolutely no space behind seats.

I like the bike rack, would wrap the bars in more foam but should be fine.

Dont have kids yet so dont see me driving a two seater when they rock up! (cant just strap the baby seat to the bike rack!)

If you can turn the airbag off on the passenger seat, the baby can sit in its car seat next to you! Braaap!

no, man... it's fine in traffic. Just that the clutch is / was a bit heavy. Test drove them quite extensively over the years when I had no meetings... Just walked into Honda and feigned interest (not hard to do)

I'm using inflatable roof-racks (no jokes) with my Mazda MX5. Works very well with bike in bike-bag. Boot-carrier not possible with current model MX-5 as boot lid is aluminium (check re yours!), however my roof is metal. Welcomer to try mine; just DM me. Avail in Sandton and Midrand: http://www.handiworld.com/

Nice car and no reason why you can't put a bike on it. I've got a Lotus 7 replica similar to the one below and trust me it's tiny compared to a S2000 and if this guy can put a bike on a 7 then a S2000 is not a problem.

post-19323-0-48377500-1345799512.jpg