Darkhorse carbon clincher wheels

davidl

Has anyone been riding with a set of 38mm Darkhorse carbon clincher wheels? Any comments on its durability, etc.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at the weight, they seem pretty awesome for clinchers. tubbies and clinchers weight very similar. i would go for the tubbies thou.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone bought any of these wheels. I am also keen on the 38mm clinchers, but would like to hear what people think of them. The prices seems very good.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been riding with a set of 38mm Darkhorse carbon clincher wheels? Any comments on its durability, etc.

I'm going to have a look at them sometime this week (or next) as I am pretty interested myself. Will share my thoughts when I've had a look, but would also love to know if someone already has them/has used them.

I'm going to have a look at them sometime this week (or next) as I am pretty interested myself. Will share my thoughts when I've had a look, but would also love to know if someone already has them/has used them.

Please also check the 60mm. i might buy me a early christmas present.

Read the reviews on these. They pretty well priced and weight not too bad. The review did mention that the hub is a but noisy compared to others. Give them a spin before buying and then decide. Cant see it being too bad to put up with.

Please also check the 60mm. i might buy me a early christmas present.

Sure thing Capcha! I was thinking down the same lines as you with the xmas thing :whistling: Will post my opinion early next week.

• 4 weeks later...

Sure thing Capcha! I was thinking down the same lines as you with the xmas thing :whistling: Will post my opinion early next week.

I decided against these purely based on reputation and got a better known brand instead. Not bad mouthing them at all...just my personal decision

• 2 weeks later...

From a recent experience people said they lack lateral stiffness.

People had a chance to test them and those were their comments. Maybe they can fix this?