JJDT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Available soon it seems.......

Age from 5 and up......

I have had some educated advice that this brand is often known for not sticking to the ingredients on the labels! What guarantees will we have here?

I have had some educated advice that this brand is often known for not sticking to the ingredients on the labels! What guarantees will we have here?

You seem to know a lot but have very few facts.

You seem to know a lot but have very few facts.

Some time ago there was an exploit around some of their products, but believe it was certain protein powders...

Mind disclosing these sources...these are not small allegations you are making. Or was it your aunties, uncle, second-cousin that is twice removed that regularly podiums the housewife circuit?

Can't understand the hate for USN....I think they will continue to be successful because their products deliver results. No I don't work for them, I'm not sponsored by them and I also use Biogen, Powerbar etc.

post-32242-0-46420200-1346999585.gif

Some time ago there was an exploit around some of their products, but believe it was certain protein powders...

To be honest and no bearing on yourself but it's typical South African attitude, one small situation and we never let go ,that story you are talking about had nothing to do with their range of endurance supplements.

Can't understand the hate for USN....I think they will continue to be successful because their products deliver results. No I don't work for them, I'm not sponsored by them and I also use Biogen, Powerbar etc.

I will never forget what Albe said the one time.

"If you are the market leader and have the biggest chunk of that market, everyone else will always find a reason to try and bring you down"

Thanks for all the replies.

Just to clarify the time. Although I said it is 8hours +(inlcudes time for getting lost) most of time the team members will have to sit and analyse the map in order to get to the next point. So for youngsters to analyse a terrain map will take a good few minutes and then they will have to plot out a route that they will take in order to get to the next point. The next point may be crossing a river or absailing down.

No problem with USN - but FYI, Biogen and USN are from the same manufacturer.

Thanks for all the replies.

Just to clarify the time. Although I said it is 8hours +(inlcudes time for getting lost) most of time the team members will have to sit and analyse the map in order to get to the next point. So for youngsters to analyse a terrain map will take a good few minutes and then they will have to plot out a route that they will take in order to get to the next point. The next point may be crossing a river or absailing down.

Nice, sounds like a nice day outdoors with some friends, not like you're entering him for Ironman. Just get him some trail mix dried fruit and nuts, biltong, sandwiches etc.

To be honest and no bearing on yourself but it's typical South African attitude, one small situation and we never let go ,that story you are talking about had nothing to do with their range of endurance supplements.

You right that it had nothing to do with their endurance range, don't even think that they had an endurance range at the time but since then they got a bad name and it's stuck.

Most endurance athletes probably don't know about it but in the weight lifting world most know about it and avoid USN.

Obviously the new comers will have no idea either.

Was just saying I remember an incident, not that I have proof that they do dodgy stuff or that I hate them or their products.

Flip.

Was just saying I remember an incident, not that I have proof that they do dodgy stuff or that I hate them or their products.

Flip.

Ai, jai, jai.

I even said, no bearing on you.

But you made it quite clear "I remember" is what you said.

That's the problem with most of us, we remember something, something always sinister, and without knowing the real facts we create all sorts of horror stories in our minds.

Ai, jai, jai.

I even said, no bearing on you.

But you made it quite clear "I remember" is what you said.

That's the problem with most of us, we remember something, something always sinister, and without knowing the real facts we create all sorts of horror stories in our minds.

I said "Flip" @ your "Typical South African" remark.

There's nothing typical about it. it's a consumer remark.

We do the same with everything else, cars, electronics etc..

We as consumers and not scientists or experts in nutrition go by what experts say, so if experts exploit Product A, I wont use it, or anything that Company X produces.

BTW, I use USN Epic Pro. So I', not a hater.

Flip.