8 September - Hubbers unite at Rietvlei (in the souf!)

DR ◣◢

Hi guys. Who is the slowest? :) i want to join and bring me wifey with. She is however new to mtb and as such not that fit and fast as of yet.

I win on that one..............I am also pretty new to the sport and probably are 10 years more ' senior' than the rest of this merry clan.........

I think SIR M has said in the past............everyone is welcome and no one is left behind. (yes yes.......I had to mention THAT again!!!) :ph34r:

I think the group will sort itself out tomorrow and we let it flow as it wishes..............just to get out with the other phycopaths on this forum and ride my bike is going to be a blast....slow and at the back or not!

:w00t:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaahhhh please, you're not THAT slow! If i ride with the group I'm the sweep!! lol

When we riding together again??????? (might be at the back but its always fun.....)

EDIT - spelling... :-(

Edited by Wayne68

Exactly. Nobody gets left behind and everybody has an awesome time. Even if its just to karnuffel in the bushes :clap:

I love riding with newcomers to the sport. Its great passing on experience and to help where I can.

Looking forward to the morning, will be the guy in the parking lot with a black and green hard tail Merida and more than likely wearing my black and red Merida thermal top.

Looking forward to the morning, will be the guy in the parking lot with a black and green hard tail Merida and more than likely wearing my black and red Merida thermal top.

And if the weather is anything to go by.............I will be the guy in the long johns, balaclava and ear muffs, jersey, hoody, scarf, gloves and thermal socks.... :clap: :clap:

How long are you guys planning on riding tomorrow?

"Long" - as in time or distance?

One loop is apparently +-25km and a few of us are planning to do 2.

Time wise, it is very difficult to say as we are a group of people with different skill levels and putting a time to any MTBing ride is a bit unrealistic (for a group like this without a doubt)...I am to be done by 11:30-12pm at the latest.

"Long" - as in time or distance?

One loop is apparently +-25km and a few of us are planning to do 2.

Time wise, it is very difficult to say as we are a group of people with different skill levels and putting a time to any MTBing ride is a bit unrealistic (for a group like this without a doubt)...I am to be done by 11:30-12pm at the latest.

100's thanks

Graft permitting, I'll be there...

Shal we meet close to the pay point or something?

Cool, will be there in tekkies with black, white & red Momsen HT freezing my &@! off :thumbup: