Spruit condition

rockrider

Probably wet and muddy!!

I was looking down at a bit of the spruit yesterday morning on my way to work (republic road) and the river was very much visable!! so i think it is wet wet wet dude!

Here's a pic i took yesterday morning, and this was just from the nights rain, it was still pouring down during the day yesterday!

sorry the pic is not the best, its taken with my phone and i couldn't zoom in any more.

post-35522-0-23838100-1347028802.jpg

Here's a pic i took yesterday morning, and this was just from the nights rain, it was still pouring down during the day yesterday!

sorry the pic is not the best, its taken with my phone and i couldn't zoom in any more.

and no i wasn't driving while taking the pic as most of the hubbers would love to rant about, the traffic was at a dead stand still, so keep the broeks on please!!

P.s Thanks to who ever put up those little concrete ramp things to make the road crossings a bit easier and to those who brushed out that "new" single track through the trees at emmerentia.

Edited by Pieter1

and no i wasn't driving while taking the pic as most of the hubbers would love to rant about, the traffic was at a dead stand still, so keep the broeks on please!!

So you pulled over to the side of the road, only where it was safe to do so I can imagine, turned off the engine, engaged the handbrake and then took the picture, you truly are an exemplary motorist. :thumbup:

The water running under Conrad Drive had subsided substantially this morning and was back to its normal self.

So you pulled over to the side of the road, only where it was safe to do so I can imagine, turned off the engine, engaged the handbrake and then took the picture, you truly are an exemplary motorist. :thumbup:

like when we learnt to drive. Stop. Handbrake.Left mirror, rear mirror, right mirror. Photo. Light Change. left mirror, rear mirror, right mirror. Handbrake down, Left mirror, rear mirror, right mirror. Light change....sigh!

Edited by Stretch