Karoo to Coast

JGR

This is my first K2C, and the only seeding event I participated in was the Burger, and I'm #88. Hmmm... ja, well.

I'll be catching up with the guys in the other groups coming along

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont remember any wind last year? just loads of vitamin D cooking people.

....culd also have been my legs that was wasted after that long climb.... :whistling:

....culd also have been my legs that was wasted after that long climb.... :whistling:

Lol which one the whole race feels like on long climb :devil: but yeah all i remember are climbing, dust, and people lying with their heads under karoo bossies looking like human flowers.

Is anybody in the same boat.

I'm staying in Plett and leaving CT on Friday but reg. is only Saturday afternoon.

This means I have to drive all the way back to Uniondale on Saturday and then back to Plett and back to Uniondale again on Sunday....

I'm staying in Plett and leaving CT on Friday but reg. is only Saturday afternoon.

This means I have to drive all the way back to Uniondale on Saturday and then back to Plett and back to Uniondale again on Sunday....

you can reg on sunday morning as well...

Same here. Staying in Wilderness Friday, then to Oniondale on Sat, then back to Knysna Sat, and repeat on Sun.

you can reg on sunday morning as well...

Collection of Race Packs ONLY on Sunday 23rd September between 06:00 and 07:00 (No change of categories or substitutions etc on the race day)

I also called racetec, It's only Saturday

Collection of Race Packs ONLY on Sunday 23rd September between 06:00 and 07:00 (No change of categories or substitutions etc on the race day)

I also called racetec, It's only Saturday

wtf are you on about. race pack collection IS registration....

Registration (Collection of race packs and late entries) For ALL categories on Saturday 22nd September 2012 from 15:00 until 21:00. Collection of Race Packs ONLY on Sunday 23rd September between 06:00 and 07:00 (No change of categories or substitutions etc on the race day)

Do you have to be a dick your whole life? Can't you take a day off?

Do you have to be a dick your whole life? Can't you take a day off?

only to people who are too stupid to read. This is taken off the karoo2coast website.

Learn to read before you decide to start calling people names. or whatever. enjoy the pointless extra drive on saturday.

fk some people are thick as 2 short planks

Date - Saturday 22nd September 2012 in Uniondale from 15:00 – 21:00

Late registration (NO ENTRIES) 06:00 – 06:45 Sunday 23rd September 2012

Edited by fandacious