Kirsty Thompson/Raynard Tissink Tri Bike Stolen - Crimeline twitter feed

V12man

12 September 2012

WORLD CHAMPION'S BIKE STOLEN THE DAY BEFORE LEAVING FOR KONA

Raynard Tissink, eight times Ironman World Champion has been coaching Kirsty Thompson who qualified to represent South Africa in the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. Kirsty, still training the day before departure, was in training at Melrose Arch when her bike wasstolen out of the rental car.

“The bike is one of a kind, built specifically for Raynard Tissink by TREK” commented Kirsty. “Only an experienced rider would be able to handle it”. The bike is a custom built TREK, one of only 3 in the world. Kirsty bought the bike from Raynard to ride in Kona, where it was first and last ridden. Black and sliver, emblazoned with the South African Flag across the top and with Raynard Tissink’s name written on the side.

The thieves were caught on Camera in the parking. A blue Volkswagen Fox, Registration Number LBF 292 GP.

Anyone in the cycling community needs to be on the lookout for this bike. The bike cannot be sold easily and a reward is out for the safe return of the bike.

People with any leads or information can contact Norwood Police Station, or call Kirsty on 083 290 3122.

12 September 2012

Raynard Tissink, eight times Ironman World Champion has been coaching Kirsty Thompson who qualified to represent South Africa in the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. Kirsty, still training the day before departure, was in training at Melrose Arch when her bike wasstolen out of the rental car.

“The bike is one of a kind, built specifically for Raynard Tissink by TREK” commented Kirsty. “Only an experienced rider would be able to handle it”. The bike is a custom built TREK, one of only 3 in the world. Kirsty bought the bike from Raynard to ride in Kona, where it was first and last ridden. Black and sliver, emblazoned with the South African Flag across the top and with Raynard Tissink’s name written on the side.

The thieves were caught on Camera in the parking. A blue Volkswagen Fox, Registration Number LBF 292 GP.

Anyone in the cycling community needs to be on the lookout for this bike. The bike cannot be sold easily and a reward is out for the safe return of the bike.

People with any leads or information can contact Norwood Police Station, or call Kirsty on 083 290 3122.

EDIT! she screamed

As much as i support Raynard, he aint 8 x iron man world champion

Probably meant to be 8 x IM winner

Here's a picture of the bike

post-182-0-46475900-1347444363.jpg

So......... whoever stole that bike now will hopefully have problems selling it... I will be on the lookout. Hopefully he will try and sell the bike as a whole.

Was it ensured? Sorry about the loss though. It must be devastating losing your bike at this time.

Maybe place this add in the Beeld and also ask Supercycling to show this picture in next weeks show?

12 September 2012

EDIT she screamed!!!!

and BUMP

Then i would be a lesbian, didn't you see the stuff i put up in the Tatoo thread?

Who me???????

WTFlip u been the last few months

Oh yeah Raynard here's another BUMP