I Will Help You Post The Perfect Classifieds Add

Hairy

Your Thoughts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Your Thoughts

• Yes this is the best idea ever and I can't believe we have lived without it before
    • Sign me up
    • This will never work, I only sell my goods through word of mouth or by making cheesy posters that I put up on my car window

Just for those who jumped onto this thread late ... you do know it is a bit of a Friday joke thingie majigie right!

Hell no, what do you mean "joke", I want to sell stuff! I'm contacting the Advertising Standards Agency!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for those who jumped onto this thread late ... you do know it is a bit of a Friday joke thingie majigie right!

But...but I thought your service might enable me to buy the perfect bike/tools (seeing as it's such a technical thing to do)

& once said bike/tools are in my possesion I would be able to battle "Epically"

Fark I even thouht I might get a reduction on my hundred and plenty thousand rand supplements if Ibought through you!!!

But...but I thought your service might enable me to buy the perfect bike/tools (seeing as it's such a technical thing to do)

& once said bike/tools are in my possesion I would be able to battle "Epically"

Fark I even thouht I might get a reduction on my hundred and plenty thousand rand supplements if Ibought through you!!!

You forgot that I know the winning Lotto numbers every week, but elect never to play them in order to give others a chance in life :)

You forgot that I know the winning Lotto numbers every week, but elect never to play them in order to give others a chance in life :)

A gentleman and a scholar!!

BRAVO!!!

Hairy, I see right through this plan of yours: All you'll do to "earn" your 15% is to add a picture of a near naked girl to every classified that you "handle". Come on, admit it!

at least let the "near naked girl" be attractive...........

the correct rate is 1% commission for each 10% of flesh that is visible, with extra bonuses if you can get away with showing "no show area's" without the feminist squad taking offence.....

Hairy, I see right through this plan of yours: All you'll do to "earn" your 15% is to add a picture of a near naked girl to every classified that you "handle". Come on, admit it!

just no tattoos or burlesque ladies...