Cyclist slams into brick wall

Meezo

Anyone hear or know about this, hope this guy/chick recovers soon.

From news24:

Cape Town - A cyclist is in a serious condition in hospital after hitting a brick wall head-on in Camps Bay, Cape Town on Sunday, paramedics said.

ER24 spokesperson Andre Visser said the cyclist, in his 30s, lost control of his bicycle and hit a kerb.

"The cyclist was catapulted over the handlebars and collided head first with a brick wall."

He was taken to hospital with suspected back, neck and head injuries, said Visser.

http://www.news24.co...k-wall-20120916

Edited by Meezo

Damm, hope the guys is ok.

G

Anyone hear or know about this, hope this guy/chick recovers soon.

From news24:

Cape Town - A cyclist is in a serious condition in hospital after hitting a brick wall head-on in Camps Bay, Cape Town on Sunday, paramedics said.

ER24 spokesperson Andre Visser said the cyclist, in his 30s, lost control of his bicycle and hit a kerb.

"The cyclist was catapulted over the handlebars and collided head first with a brick wall."

He was taken to hospital with suspected back, neck and head injuries, said Visser.

http://www.news24.co...k-wall-20120916

One of my riding buddies fell in with that group since they're all from the same area (new bunch of riders he's now riding with) .......was the guys own fault, lost control of bike, hit pavement and went into wall.

I have plenty pics........nothing wrong with him.....bikes front wheel is toast though (frame still ok)

that was sunday.....on saturday, same group riding through kalk bay.....

another of them goes into a parked car!!! ....breaks rear window of said car and ends up on the roof rack!!! (that guy is ok as well)

sort of "first timers"....not used to bunch riding