Renault clio bike rack solution

snakesmile

Have the same problem with my Megane 250. Center xhaust means no towbar, doesn't have rails on the body for a roof rack (glass roof might have something to do with that as well.)

Went to Thule in Woodmean and tried a few options, the Raceway 9002 (i think) fitted but did get a little close to the rear wing. We tried the 3 bike as they didn't have the 2 bike option in country yet.

They do look the part though.

Haven't tried fitting a Saris yet.

Also not keen on the straps eventually twisting up the ends of the boot lid.

So the bike stays in the boot on a sheet with the seats down.

Have the same problem with my Megane 250. Center xhaust means no towbar, doesn't have rails on the body for a roof rack (glass roof might have something to do with that as well.)

Went to Thule in Woodmean and tried a few options, the Raceway 9002 (i think) fitted but did get a little close to the rear wing. We tried the 3 bike as they didn't have the 2 bike option in country yet.

They do look the part though.

Haven't tried fitting a Saris yet.

Also not keen on the straps eventually twisting up the ends of the boot lid.

So the bike stays in the boot on a sheet with the seats down.

Funny... I have a Bones 3, had 3 bikes on it on rear door of my Golf, Audi A3 and Jetta boot.. Not twisting or any damage to my cars.