Warning points!!

Meentb

What the %%$#! is this s#!t & who the %#$%^ decided this is a good %$%^#ng idea.....

Can somebody please tell me what the %$#!& is going on here for ^%$!sakes!!!!

I recon that should get me into a bit of k@k (for the sake of experimenting)

I was going to say that you didn't even use the @ sign once until I got to your last sentence..........

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the fun in only seeing my points. I wanna see everyone's points. Wanna see who I should'nt pick a fight with. Better yet, who can you pick a fight with and let them earn points.

Edited by MCipollini

should I warn you so you can see ? :eek: :clap:

OK...gimme a couple of points!!! Just so that Ii can SEE where it appears on my profile....

I was going to say that you didn't even use the @ sign once until I got to your last sentence..........

I had to say @t least 1 thing that would get me in trouble

Ok, I gave it my best shot, no yellow for me. If I offended anybody (Tumbles), I really don't give a rats a$$. Go tell your mother. am sorry. :mellow:

My mom hates me, so there'd be no point telling her.

Edited by Tumbleweed

Where's the fun in only seeing my points. I wanna see everyone's points. Wanna see who I should'nt pick a fight with. Better yet, who can you pick a fight with and let them earn points.

YEBO brother!!

It puts a WHOLE new dimension into the HUB...

let's call it the p!ss off factor....

see how often one can get somebody to "up" their points!!! he he he he....

OK...gimme a couple of points!!! Just so that Ii can SEE where it appears on my profile....

Its under your post count. You can't see it on mobile.

Points makes it sound like you have achieved something! I have zero, so i'm an underachiever.....but thats been taken already!

Points makes it sound like you have achieved something! I have zero, so i'm an underachiever.....but thats been taken already!

I am ashamed to only have one point....Thought I am all controversial and stuff...

They need to let us know exactly what the yellow card was for, not just say you made an offensive post.

Warning points score LOL good idea...we learn something new everyday

Agree, there is a feature which if you click the warning points line opens another screen with a “More Details” button which then has a facility for the moderator to record notes i.e. an explanation of the offence. It just needs to be used by the mods…..

I also thought some of my posts would have been construed as inappropriate. I'll have to try harder.

What the %%$#! is this s#!t & who the %#$%^ decided this is a good %$%^#ng idea.....

Can somebody please tell me what the %$#!& is going on here for ^%$!sakes!!!!

I recon that should get me into a bit of k@k (for the sake of experimenting)

7 points right there, lol.