Omerta 101

jcza

With the old timers DS's involved in the sport it would not be surprising.

One only has to look at the TDF when Nibali joined the break and then had a conversation with Valverde, shook hands on the deal and sat up.

Rumour on twitter is that the 'new age' teams are sky & garmin. Long debates about W/kg and training in Tenerife.

Sky was pretty useless in grand tours when they started, and now they completely dominated the TDF with the same riders. Something must have happened, and its not a miracle......

Sky was pretty useless in grand tours when they started, and now they completely dominated the TDF with the same riders. Something must have happened, and its not a miracle......

careful... there are certain hubbers who swear on their lives that certain sky riders will *never* dope...

careful... there are certain hubbers who swear on their lives that certain sky riders will *never* dope...

I'm sure you saw the pics of the Sky Team car outside motoman's shop and Yates & motoman.

The mjracle is in the bottle coach with swimming background... erm maybe it is swimming pool water in the bottle

I'm sure you saw the pics of the Sky Team car outside motoman's shop and Yates & motoman.

for the record. I'm not one of the hubbers who think they're clean...

If Ashenden says he's got info then I believe him. Eish......wish this would end already.

As long as cyclists are pretending its not happening and treating the public like imbeciles, it will never end. I can only hope and pray wiggo gets busted, especially after his TDF outburst. Does he really think we all believe he won the tdf clean? pull the other one....

As long as cyclists are pretending its not happening and treating the public like imbeciles, it will never end. I can only hope and pray wiggo gets busted, especially after his TDF outburst. Does he really think we all believe he won the tdf clean? pull the other one....

I hear you